1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Does anyone actually adminstrate these forums anymore?

Discussion in 'Site Discussion / Suggestions' started by Manticore, May 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leo(T.C.K.)

Leo(T.C.K.) Well-Known Member

You killed yourself NeoNite.
    What pills are you taking? They probably suppress all your other natural behaviors apart from your arrogance and pompousness which are left intact.

This is not the same NeoNite I used to know. Some people left in disgust from here because of you if you didn't notice.

I wonder what is the real reason 3 closed down his server huh? Oh, that's too sensitive for you isn't it?

2. MakeMeUnreal

MakeMeUnreal Member

No need to continue this. You acted dumb back there. :) We aren't on the same level. Bye. :)

3. NeoNite

NeoNite Worst hack fraud ever

3? He made great effort running his server (together with cardi. Even I helped out on the admin side for years). I'll never forget and always appreciate his care and love for that old game which is now dead. No need to drag 3 into this for emotional value, you naughty little troll.

4. MakeMeUnreal

MakeMeUnreal Member

You are almost 40 but still such a silly young boy. :)

5. Leo(T.C.K.)

And you leave me out of that don't you? I started helping out with the mutator side since around 2009 or so when cardi was no longer avaiable and eventually had admin access too. Then suddenly not long after making my last update in 2013 the server is gone with no trace or word what happened! Isn't that a little strange? I was absent for half a year online during that period already but I still supplied updates. So what happened?

6. Leo(T.C.K.)

Besides it shows your love if you think a game is dead....it never dies in OUR HEARTS!!!11
    *insert a braveheart picture*

7. gopostal

gopostal Active Member

Just curious if you ever talk to 3? He went -poof- and disappeared. I've tried to contact him just to see if he is doing OK. Does anyone still talk with him?

8. MakeMeUnreal

MakeMeUnreal Member

9. Leo(T.C.K.)

10. Manticore

Manticore Official BUF Birthday Spammer

Yeah; family game but the family's pet poodles need to be put down. It's about time the ban hammer came down on these two.

11. MakeMeUnreal

MakeMeUnreal Member

12. Manticore

Manticore Official BUF Birthday Spammer

Isn't that what trolls do NeoNite?

Brizz really needs to bring the ban hammer down on those two.; more so The Test Tube Baby than Creepy Joe now....

Last edited: Nov 13, 2017
  13. MakeMeUnreal

MakeMeUnreal Member

14. NeoNite

No, it's been years since I've talked to him. He did say that if the number of coop players would decline he'd consider shutting down his server and move on. That was ... in 2006-7 or so? He managed, with the help of cardi, running both coop and mh servers for quite a while. Last time I played there was in 2012-3 iirc. Testing a new mappack, but by then my attention had declined as well. You set different priorities in life.

One of the few servers you'd get actual teamplay and hard games. No ultra powerfull mutators with mega health and all that crap.
    But that's in the past. Shame, I wouldn't mind talkking to him again. I hope he's doing well.

15. gopostal

gopostal Active Member

Thanks for letting me know. If you do ever see him around tell him I'd love to catch up with him. I still run a lot of his base code in my coop server, he did good work.

16. Leo(T.C.K.)

The mutator/code was cardi's originally. You split up around the same time I started updating the code btw so you don't have all that newest stuff and packs that were added (there is ccoopl backup on unrealtexture though).
    The last version before moving to "ccoopl" was ccoop5 I believe and that's the one you split off from. ccoopl had then updates multiple times but I didn't number them like cardi did.

Basically it stood for cardi coop, ccoopl naming was actually 3's suggestion to make it cardi coop/leo or something like that.
    EDIT:
    Mind you gopo, 3 was a little upset that you just took the file and based your server on it without asking - all you needed to do was ask and it was okay, but whatever.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2017
  17. NeoNite

Hm, I thnk you're not being thruthfull here. In all the years I played there I've only seen you pass by a very, very few times. Hardly worth mentioning. Cardi and 3 did the work.

18. hal

hal Dictator Staff Member

Good lord that was a great decade-long nap...

What? You all are still fighting about dumb stuff? :eek:

Hunter likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.