DM-Highlander

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

jon

Feb 14, 2000
Visit site
just thought I'd drop this by for anyone still got UT2K3 intalled.
Its about 23mb. Pity it can't be for Infiltration :(
http://www.jcfal.clara.net/Uploads/DM-Highlander.zip

high1.JPG

high2.JPG

high3.JPG

high4.JPG

high5.JPG

eX!tw0und

Aug 15, 2001
Boise.ID
Visit site
Wow Such a beautiful map! Looks breathtaking!
Thanks again angelheart, hope u dont stop mapping for ut2k3 anytimes soon :)

BTW: Would you consider making 1 last UT map for Infiltration to celebrate the release of 2.9 and the EAS game mode? I would fall down before you!!!! :D

Thanks,
eXitw0und

Mephiston

Sep 23, 2002
Melbourne, Australia
Visit site
I have to add my voice to keihaswarrior's and ex!twound's...Please, please, please do one last map for Inf 2.9, Angelheart. Classics like Murkwood, Das Boot and Rourke's Drift always had a permanent slot in my mapcycle and their unique atmosphere made Infiltration the most immersive game I've ever played. Your legions of Inf fans would be eternally grateful... :notworthy:

jaymian

Sweet Merciful Crap!
Jan 25, 2001
Looks a lot like that Traitors Gate map you made for UT. DLing now. Thanks for dropping by the INF forums and posting your maps.

EDIT: Just checked out that AChina map for the first time. Damn nice looking map. Both maps are very cool. I just wish I had more use for them. Is there an all AH UT2003 server?

Last edited:

Spooge

Digital Content Creator
Jul 9, 2000
TN -USA
www.planetunreal.com
SAAAAAAWEET!!

But AH what the hell you still doing around here?!? I don't know of another mapper who can turn out the quality of maps as you (and with your speed), you should be earning 4X what Cliff makes (no offense Cliff, you know I love you man). Just don't burn out befor you make it big. Developers are blind, your being here proves it.

Anyway, thanks for sharing. VERY nice!

zeep

:(
Feb 16, 2001
Visit site
spooge you mean (omg it's angelheart omg it's angelheart) isn't signed anywhere or on any project?
even tho i don't know the mapping buisiness so well but being a creative producer myself i also hope you dont run out of ideas before getting a good gig.

ontopic, looks sweet!

LongJohn

FOOL of Duty
Mar 13, 2001
/dev/null
www.f-o-o-l.de
keihaswarrior said:
WOW! :eek: another great looking map. Plz plz plz make just one great EAS map for infiltration.
Yeah :)
I vote for RealAssault :D Must be great with the new Wave RIs and advancing spawn locations.
... and Swamprat
... and RealThing
... and Relics, DasBoot
I vote for all of them :2thumb:

Gullonefox

TBUILDT Webmaster/Mapper
Nov 27, 2000
www.planetunreal.com
I for one do not understand how AH is not in the biz.
I have shown his work to the lead artist in the last company I worked for, and he was very picky about skills, Lets say he was impressed with AH's abilities. Just a gutter we had no positions going at the time.

jon

Feb 14, 2000
Visit site
Thanks everyone :) Just to let you know, I do get offers of work, like Legend, Epic, Human Head, Sierra/vivendi, pipedream interactive etc. Unfortunatly all these are in the USA, and I live here in UK land and this always causes a hiccup of some kind. Anyway, I am doing some paid work work of a kind, at the moment, for a company with a bright new idea for future gaming. It might come to something or it might never see the light of day. In a way I don't mind, Ued is the way I express myself artisticly, and on my own I can do this without having to worry about what others think, so I just do what I do, cause I like doing it.

(SDS)benmcl

Why not visit us here in the real world.
May 13, 2002
Visit site
My machine can't handle his stuff. No worries though new machine coming in for Christmas. 3ghz, 1 gig ram, ATI 9600Pro 256 MB. Got a new THX 5.1 sound system for it on the weekend.

I will have to flip a coin though. Install Infiltration first or UT2K3/2K4 Angel Heart maps.

Decisions, decisions.