DM-CharleysPoint :)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

jaymian

Sweet Merciful Crap!
Jan 25, 2001
The man's a machine:) Early shots are looking good. Although I shouldn't have to point that out with you Mr spiffy spifferson:) Keep'em coming.
Jaymian

DLL

Chrysolyte
Mar 12, 2001
Looks sweet Angelheart.

I just wanted to say that your Aliens map is incredible! :tup: I played it earlier tonight and it's down right eerie. I loaded it with monsters and that was the best. I wish there we're some Alien models we could use with it.

DeadEyeNick

Dec 30, 2000
That is amazing as usual! Nothing surprising as it came from AngelHeart but I kept wondering where did you get those free time. :)
The setting is amazing; a place in South East Asia done so nicely... i'm speechless :tup:

jon

Feb 14, 2000
Visit site
Thanks for the good feedback. Figured it was time to get back to something a bit more military. The two major tests for me with this are getting a good sunset over the sea (sky box horizons are difficult) but I think I have it sussed. And some kind of believable surf on the beach.

Fenris

[-I-]Fenris
Aug 4, 1999
Hamburg,Germany
www.inforcers.org
WOW.

Is there gonna be the right music-score for it? If you need it, I could provide it as a wav-file. Maybe build in a switchable radio.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, maybe I got your quote wrong :eek:

Good UH-1D model? Could I please have a closer look?

LoTekK

Peon
Jul 26, 2001
Washington, DC
probably my fave vietnam movie, and one of my alltime fave movies! :tup: that looks amazing!!! :eek2:
christ, you're like a damned machine, dude, just pumpin' 'em out like there's no tomorrow... :tup: