Discuss DA2 Developers Guide HERE!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Hunz

...aka [A|K]Leviathan, mkay?
Jan 7, 2002
Jail
www.arschkeKse.de.vu
Thats how automatic weapons work: If you just pull off the clip, there is still a bullet in the chamber. If you have shot all bullets and then reload, you have to cock your weapon to load a bullet into the chamber.

Mar 20, 2002
Chica Go
Visit site
Really......didn't know that......so it's advantageous to change before you run out eh? That's freaking kick ass cool!

Ok, good deal......I will remove the "bug report" then.

Thanks,
Kharn

zeep

:(
Feb 16, 2001
Visit site
Will the attackers be able to choose where they spawn from in the next release?

*edit: I mean in maps where there is more than one route to attack.

Last edited:

Dest

DA Team
Oct 6, 2004
bikini bottom tbh!
no, they will just spawn at playerstarts that are placed in the map by the mapper, and they are still random. Think its still too lineair to add this feature, compared to BF its all huge open terrain. And it would be a bitch to get this in game.

Last edited:

DA|aBsOlUt

DA GOD
Oct 24, 2001
www.planetunreal.com
Not a huge bitch, from a coders point of view, but it would change several balances and make gameplay a bit more tactical, I think right now is a good way but maybe further we might allow an option. Not in 1.1 though.

zeep

:(
Feb 16, 2001
Visit site
DA|aBsOlUt said:
Not a huge bitch, from a coders point of view, but it would change several balances and make gameplay a bit more tactical, I think right now is a good way but maybe further we might allow an option. Not in 1.1 though.
I feel allowing attackers to choose their own path is a big tactical improvement, not just a bit.
Another thing that strikes me is also if i'm killed building and i spawn at the other route, then i'm no longer able to finish what i was doing until i spawn there again.

I'm sure you are doing all you can already, and a good job at it i may say. But here's hoping that you add it rather sooner than later. ;)