UE1 - UT Disable Translocator?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Quesenart

Jun 6, 2009
How do you "hardcode" a map so that the Translocator is permanently disabled?

Is there a simple way to do this?

Thanks in advance :)

Quesenart

Jun 6, 2009
The map I am working on is CTF. I have scoured the net and cannot find a way to do it.. does anyone know how to do it?

Chopin

Aug 23, 2005
No I mean set the default game type to assault in the level properties > level info, but keep the CTF- prefix. Not sure if it will work but its worth a try.

Quesenart

Jun 6, 2009
That does work, thanks for the suggestion.

Can it be done otherwise? I would like to be able to remove the translocator from a number of maps in different modes. Is there a way to just manually disable it no matter what gametype you are using?

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
A lot of CTF players would be really pissed if you did this..........not a good idea.:eek: Of course, if it was never going to be released publicly, then...

War_Master

May 27, 2005
On the menu that opens when you go to "Start Multiplayer Game" go to the Settings option and uncheck where it says "Translocator". That will take off the Translocator from the game.

Start Multiplayer game>Settings>Translocator

Quesenart

Jun 6, 2009
On the menu that opens when you go to "Start Multiplayer Game" go to the Settings option and uncheck where it says "Translocator". That will take off the Translocator from the game.

Start Multiplayer game>Settings>Translocator

Yeppers, thats one way to do it, but was wondering if there was a way to hard code a map so it is disabled by default.

Quesenart

Jun 6, 2009
Being relatively new to editing, it would be nice to see a tutorial on how to do it. Does anyone out there know of one?