Did MäxX Get Banned/Suspended Or Something?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SaD

Skincollecting Fanatic
Sep 6, 2003
Germany
skincity.beyondunreal.com
MäxX said:
Another one :eek:
Good luck with your pink name UTG :lol:

ROFL.gif

Random Elite

Put your feet up and frag.
Jul 9, 2005
Earth
Kantham wasn't kidding when he said pink wouldn't go with the fourm skins...tis bloody hard to read.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
PsychoMoggieBagpuss said:
I love the way Kantham pretends to be an authority on something he has no idea about.
Check the classics and the archives before sweeping (and incorrect) generalisations please. ;)

Well sorry there.

The fact he is the thread starter don't help much. I know some moderators didn't liked the idea and some approved it.

Maybe i just take it too seriously yeah. No one was forced to post in this thread, the funny fact now, is that 2 person with moderation power started a such thread, and now they are 'penalizing' people for posting in it.

Last edited:

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Kantham said:
.... I know some moderators didn't liked the idea and some approved it.

Maybe i just take it too seriously yeah. No one was forced to post in this thread, the funny fact now, is that 2 person with moderation power started a such thread, and now they are 'penalizing' people for posting in it.
Agreed, the thing with the permanent pink/purple name should have been pronounced IMO

But now everybody reading this thread knows it and I think many people want the pink/purple name now, so it`s not a penalty any more. It`s a trophy :lol:

Turret 49

Doomer at heart
Jun 26, 2004
The purple* name would go with your avi, at least.

*you guys can call it pink if you must, but I'm sticking with purple!

Nines

With Rage Alive
Oct 12, 2004
Sweden
True, Turret.

MäxX, the pink/purple doesn't go with your 'green-ness', indeed.

Last edited:

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Nines said:
True, true.

As for MäxX, the pink/purple doesn't go with his 'green-ness'.
That`s right, I should change my avatar, but I had no time yesterday

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Just played with the forum colors, here we go

Pink

Magenta

Plum

Dark Orchid

Orchid

Dark Magenta

Purple

Hm, seems like I have to change the text once more...

which does fit most (none of them does exactly IMO)?

If it`s Magenta, how does "max magenta" or something sound? *lol*

Last edited by a moderator:

Turret 49

Doomer at heart
Jun 26, 2004
None of the colours are the same as it, but anyway, I'm just talking basic colours here! So purple :p

But if you really want to know, the colour's somewhere between Magenta and Dark Orchid.

Last edited:

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Turret 49 said:
None of the colours are the same as it, but anyway, I'm just talking basic colours here! So purple :p

But if you really want to know, the colour's somewhere between Magenta and Dark Orchid.
:lol: We gonna discover the secret

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Nines said:
True, Turret.

MäxX, the pink/purple doesn't go with your 'green-ness', indeed.
better now? :lol: alternatively I can offer a pink sig too but that`s way to hardcore IMO