Did MäxX Get Banned/Suspended Or Something?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showthread.php?t=168913

Just some retardness from the own BUF moderators.
EDIT: those who think this thread is a good idea. Not all the moderators agree with that stupid idea. But who post in this thread is not better either if you want my oppinion. (asking for a RO is just plain stupid and not even funny.)

Last edited:

Starry Might

bFemale=True
I did notice some pink names in the "Currently Active Users" section, and when I held my mouse cursor over them, it said "I posted in the RO-me thread!"

What the heck is the point of getting banned temporarily, anyway? :con: (Funny topic, though. :lol:)

EDIT:
SaD said:
:eek: . I hope it´s not the 2 years option .
Me neither! :lol:

I looked at that topic, though, and I think he just said he wanted 1 day (and green text ;)).

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Klasnic_E was RO for the trouble he caused (skin stealing other people's work) and stuff.

People like him should be banned, a ban request was made anyway.
What i mean is, people who get RO should worth it. Raptor started this thread because he didn't liked the OT forums (i guess he never did) and even worse, he made it a sticky. So no mater who post in this thread is not very bright. If you look at it in a "funny" way then you shouldn't, it just make BUF look really retarded.

Random Elite

Put your feet up and frag.
Jul 9, 2005
Earth
So your saying he's just messing about...hmm..I'll see if his profile has any insite...

edit: nope is the answer.

Last edited:

UTGirl

Link(gun) Lady
I think he only did it in the hope to get a green text :lol:

I think such threads are useless but funny....well the OT-section of BuF....Do I have to say more?

EDIT:
You shouldn`t take the whole thing to serious Kantham. But I have to agree, there are many retarded users. Ecspecially the `05er hunt for a good start here at BuF of new users was very pittyful.

SUCH things are making me angry.

EDIT2:
btw, are there any chances to get such a sexy pink name without paying the price of a RO? :lol:

EDIT3 -lol- :
Just pm`ed Raptor for a pink name :lol:

Last edited:

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
I think if MäxX wasn't here every day monday-friday we'd assume he was banned too :lol:

The only thing to get him banned is spending too much time here ;)

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
I`m back!

I only did this in hope of getting a green user name (was worth a try) but now I have to switch my custom user title to "think pink" or something else :lol:

So if you really want the pink name UTG, try it out.

Personally I don`t mind retarded threads in OT-sections, it`s more the condition of the brains of some users here..... but well that`s nearly a classic prob :D

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Another one :eek:

lol9qv.jpg

Good luck with your pink name UTG :lol:

EDIT:
klasnic said:
I think if MäxX wasn't here every day monday-friday we'd assume he was banned too :lol:

The only thing to get him banned is spending too much time here ;)
That`s too true :lol:

Last edited by a moderator: