Desktop eye-candy

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Grim99

Banned
Mar 18, 2006
Savannah
off topic desktop

:2thumb: :wavey: here is a good desktop for u from command and conqure... well, i like it:( :(

Attachments

• 5_lg.jpg
    5_lg.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 15

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
For the brother hood. NOD.

Wow the spelling.

It's Command And Conquer : Tiberian Sun. And this game was good. Before. Unfortunately, hacks own this game online, and the AI is terrible and can construct more than 1 base at once.

AizenSA

The Divine Tyrant
Dec 8, 2005
Geonosis
www.myspace.com
Kantham said:
Wow the spelling.

It's Command And Conquer : Tiberian Sun. And this game was good. Before. Unfortunately, hacks own this game online, and the AI is terrible and can construct more than 1 base at once.

I totally agree

and nice pic of Nod machinegunner mmmmmmmm I loved NOD in that game.
Ahhh the good old days before EA bought out westwood.:( :mad: :mad:

Random Elite

Put your feet up and frag.
Jul 9, 2005
Earth
The laser tank looks a cross between the enemy tanks in Gun Metal and something the Covenant would make...thus it looks cool.

Vailias

Aug 9, 2004
Elsewhere
www.starsiege2845.com
starsiege was a mecha game that came out in 1999, originally titled earthsiege 3. Starsiege: 2845 is a not-for-profit sequal to the series set 15 years after the end of Starsiege, currently in progress. Check out the website. It has lots of info. :)

AizenSA

The Divine Tyrant
Dec 8, 2005
Geonosis
www.myspace.com
Vailias said:
starsiege was a mecha game that came out in 1999, originally titled earthsiege 3. Starsiege: 2845 is a not-for-profit sequal to the series set 15 years after the end of Starsiege, currently in progress. Check out the website. It has lots of info. :)

so does that mean that there would be no subscription fees to pay, and plays like planetscape (dont think thats the right game) its one of sonys pay to play games.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
A free multiplayer game? Non-free SP? People will grab MP all the way. that's the main thing that a gamer want. Online gaming.
But that shot really tells me that it have work in it.

Ugyura said:
Ahhh the good old days before EA bought out westwood.:( :mad: :mad:

Yeah WTF. I think that RedAlert2 was the last good game from the C&C Series. And it was good. Then they came up with Yuri's revenge with stupid Brain tanks. WTF.

Last edited:

AizenSA

The Divine Tyrant
Dec 8, 2005
Geonosis
www.myspace.com
Kantham said:
Yeah WTF. I think that RedAlert2 was the last good game from the C&C Series. And it was good. Then they came up with Yuri's revenge with stupid Brain tanks. WTF.

yeah I didnt like those master mind tanks, now the brutes and chaos drones were cool. :D

Vailias

Aug 9, 2004
Elsewhere
www.starsiege2845.com
Yes its free multiplayer. The SP may or may not be free, but that is far off at this point anyway. Personally I'm sick of multiplayer games. I really prefer a good old single player with some work and thought in it. The last thing I care to hear/read is people screaming about their penis, or other random idiocys over the chatbox. If I wanted to hang out with violent people who can't communicate I'd just go drinking on the weekends.

anyway if you want to see what the ATR is kinda going to be like check here
http://www.the-junkyard.net/files-ss2845.php?action=listfiles&category=3
and download the first video. Its 51 megs, but well worth it. This was shot a while back, and soon the project will be upgrading its engine, to support shaders and other "next gen" type things, so it will only look better.
Also Leo, you fanboi you, you can see more of the work for the project on that site (the junkyard) and the project site for starsiege 2845

Sorry for the temp hijack.. now someone get us back to wallpapers. :)