Desktop eye-candy

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

old_man_funk

vanilla
Feb 17, 2004
UK
Just a little bit of lovin' for you. Comes in 5 colours: green, blue, red, orange and purple.

preview.jpg

Feel free to add your own desktops here, since I'll be updating it with new ones too.

old_man_funk

Attachments

• upod-wallpaper.zip
    204.7 KB · Views: 40

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Well, this Wallpaper wasn`t designed by me and has nothing to do with UT, but the lady here just kicks ass *g*

btw, this is my actual wallpaper and handy theme (WIP).
The digital landscapes from digital blasphemy and co, are real nice, but now it`s time for a change *g* a wind of change to be exactly *lol*

Last edited by a moderator:

[FnG]Reise

Rocket Spammer
Feb 23, 2005
Just recently I made a wallpaper featuring Christie from DOA:X and the title "Sehnsucht" as a sort of parody of the album made by Rammstein.

Here's the one I made.

And here's the image from the album back cover.

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
klasnic said:
Nice, one and all. Right now I've Yoda there but it changes every hour ;)

sounds like webshots :p (or a similar desktop managing prog *g*)

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
MäxX said:
sounds like webshots :p (or a similar desktop managing prog *g*)

A little utility from MS called wallpaper changer (part of some media pack they sent me). It's great 'cause you can have it change the wallpaper every so often for every day for an entire year (and every year). I just fill the folders with pics I get and wait to see what one's next. I've a few more from here now, MäxX ;)

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
klasnic said:
A little utility from MS called wallpaper changer (part of some media pack they sent me). It's great 'cause you can have it change the wallpaper every so often for every day for an entire year (and every year). I just fill the folders with pics I get and wait to see what one's next. I've a few more from here now, MäxX ;)

Just as I thougt g*

I use Webshots for this purpose, it`s also free and I can use it as Screensaver as well :p

EDIT: Sorry for going offtopic, my fault, my fault :D

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003

Croft meets Nukem *lol*

By the power of GreySkull! I have the poooowwweerrr. *rofl*
I apologize for that, but that`s jus the current ringing tone for my pals, it just rang, it just inspired me to do a little bit of "googling" , it just....oh, the guys with the white jackets again...I`ll be back :D