Desert Storm Preview (again)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

w00p

Windows at its best
As to the web page.
I can't touch the screenie section yet simply because Fenris hasn't finished that area yet.
Fenris is more the admin and coder of the PHP scripts. I'm more the person to use them and benefit from his work to feed my lazyness. :p
The screenshot PHP script is not yet finished, so the only way to touch it is the old way: pure HTML and then uploading the new page to gamespy, wich would not match with the entire TBT PHP database and therefor, the entire site would probably get borked.
In time, my friend... ;)

OpFor

Feeling suicide, thats O.K.
Apr 26, 2001
Visit site
How did you get the lighting so good on the Bradley? Did you turn it into a mesh? I get crappy lighting on it in EP2....Ill post a pic :D

OpFor

Feeling suicide, thats O.K.
Apr 26, 2001
Visit site
Bradley from infront (I know theres BSP there :p )

Attachments

• bradleyinfront.jpg
    bradleyinfront.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 56

FieldMedic

Less good UT Player ever
Aug 30, 2001
wow

That desert storm pack is very well built , i cant wait to play on those maps when INF 2.9 will arrive

It is a great quality work , congratulations to every mappers
I just hope that this lot of eye candies will not make my system feel pain too much ;)

kungpaosamuraiii

HOVER TANKS
Mar 31, 2002
Cali
Well I mean I simply dont GET them... I think it's a problem on my side.

Thanks for the consideration though, I can wait for the site to be done :) (After waiting for INF we should all be able to wait for anything :p)

It looks really nice and I especially like the lighting. Makes it look a lot more realistic than a lot of maps. Or at least more atmoshpere.

keihaswarrior

Jan 7, 2003
Seattle
keihaswarrior.home.icq
I hope you added some structural changes to EP2 instead of only changing textures and adding some cool vehicles.
Suggestions:
Cut a path up and over the middle mountain.
Make the middle hill accessible from both sides.
Make the main house more accesible and harder to defend.
Add more cover and break up the geometry of the mountains around the edge of the level
Allow limited access to some of the moutain tops from multiple paths.
Add staircases to the houses instead of those dumb beams.

FM, can you give some specs on some of the maps in terms of how many meters square they are? Especially that dune map, I like that one.