Demo (alpha)????

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Delacroix

Successor of Almarion
Jan 12, 2006
Warsaw, PL
Unreal (1995) and (1997-8) demos are also technically illegal, as is UT Beta (April 1999). However, the final products are already published. No harm is done, if I share some information concerning these leaks, right? If I'm wrong, someone lock this thread. If not, please do the following:

- read the info I provide, if you like.
- ignore the info I provide, if you don't like threads like this.

Delacroix

Successor of Almarion
Jan 12, 2006
Warsaw, PL
As this thread still is unlocked I assume I'm right. This leads to:

Pinkey, Jackal - read all the way you want. Just for fun. :D
Kirby, Whitey - just ignore this thread. :/

BaRrOw

DA HOOCH!!
Jan 23, 2004
www.dark-democracy.com
Delacroix said:
Unreal (1995) and (1997-8) demos are also technically illegal, as is UT Beta (April 1999). However, the final products are already published. No harm is done, if I share some information concerning these leaks, right?

Hey guys, I just downloaded a pirated copy of a movie that was recently released. However, it was filmed at an early screening, and some of the special effects weren't added in... So it's not illegal, right? Cool, then let me promote it.

Whitey

[pet]flamingo
Jul 1, 2005
Ignores the thread...
But it still annoys me....
keys.jpg

Delacroix

Successor of Almarion
Jan 12, 2006
Warsaw, PL
tell ya what, Jackal. If there were any links to the alpha in this thread, or if there were any requests concerning the alpha, it would be illegal.

Whitey

[pet]flamingo
Jul 1, 2005
Noone cares if its illegal... Its just a waste of a bump. If you're going to bump something why not something worthwhile and entertaining?
Much Better!

Last edited: