CUBE Consent Form

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BITE_ME

Bye-Bye
Jun 9, 2004
Not here any more
In the last movie they showed the contract that people sighned. I have a screen shoot. But I would like to read the fine print at the bottom. Any body know were to find a copy of it. I did try Google...was no help, other then finding out that some Company thats called CUBE does work for NASA. :eek:

Attachments

• PDVD_001.JPG
    PDVD_001.JPG
    30.8 KB · Views: 126

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
I thought that all movies besides the original cube tried explaining too much. In which scene is the contract shown?

BITE_ME

Bye-Bye
Jun 9, 2004
Not here any more
The contract was displayed at the end of "CUBE Zero". It is the prequel to the CUBE. In CUBE Zero one of the persons in the CUBE did not have a sighned consent form. :eek:

Airmoran

Construct
Nov 9, 2004
You *could* have included a spoiler noticed, seeing how I have yet to see Cube Zero.

Or not. :(

das_ben

Concerned.
Feb 11, 2000
Teutonia
Cube I was an awesome movie, for the most part. Cube II started off well, but I still don't know why the hell they choose to explain everything in the end. It was the most retarded thing they could do. Didn't even know there was a Cube Zero, maybe I'll try to rent it if it's available in video stores.

tropicalflea

May 4, 2014
cube zero consent form at last!!!!! :)

In the last movie they showed the people sighned. I have a screen shoot. But I would like to read the fine print at the bottom. Any body know were to find a copy of it. I did try Google...was no help, other then finding out that some Company thats called CUBE does work for NASA. :eek:

We just also wanted to know the consent form in every detail so to fill you in this is as much as we can help you with.....

The consent form (end of film) as follows: don't forget they havedforged the signature 'EW' which is fake if you look at the beginning drawing of chessman..,

Here goes...

I, ........ 'Eric Wynn'......... having been found guilty of the crime .........high treason....... and having been sentenced to........ Death ......... Hereby voluntarily agreed to participate in psychological research experiments of an satanalized nature in luiu of sentencing........

2yrs of lifetime as stated

The rest of the contract seems to be in Latin for sure.....

Let's get on it..... Contact the writers and let us all know thanks,

And moreover.....

They still get asked "do you believe in GOD??

When they make it to the exit....... And burn in 'hell' if no is replied....... So what happens if they say yes???? There's 2 buttons after all....... ??????? What do you think....???¿??

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
So you are saying that perhaps we are all part of some kind of experiment and that for example NDAs of some companies are in turn consent to put you into a virtual simulation and that this is not the real world now? Well that explains those paranormal events lately...