CTF4!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

xts-sparky

Nov 12, 2014
Well, I've tried, Sparky. :-( I've spent dozens upon dozens of hours trying to get that to work with CTF4. I had it working perfectly offline after the first dozen. But, I simply cannot get it to work online. I've asked Dagger to look at it and he didn't have any ideas either, so. Yeah, HUD mutators are scary stuff. You would think it'd be simple. It's not. :p I've been comparing the code to the original, looking up online references, and looking at similar HUD mutators, like the TeamBeacon. No dice. And the thing is, it probably is something simple preventing it from working online. But what that is.....

Also, everyone seems to think it's SmartCTF that does that, but it's RExtended CTF/UT.
Thanks for trying.

You could try asking at ut99.org in the code section. I think those guys tend to be pretty helpful.