Couple of FragBU things

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
Taleweaver said:
I think it'll require some diplomatic skills. I can just hear the comments:
'Hey reds: wanna trade a green flag for our own?'
'OMG! Gold is gonna win. Quick, everyone: get their flag!'
'Hey greens. I shouldn't say this, but...there's a blue guy with your flag hiding in the red base'
:D
:lol::tup:

HuggyBear said:
ActionCity isn't the prettiest of maps, but you can generally have a gg. It's a little big to walk on foot, but some consideration was taken for the walking flagrunner.

Don't think I can't get a manta in those spots, though, because I can. ;)

Last night, I drove a scorpion through one of the doorways, there's some sort of short hallway that makes a turn and then back out the other door. :lol: I actually lost the guy chasing me that way. :D

Last edited:

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
HuggyBear said:
ActionCity isn't the prettiest of maps, but you can generally have a gg. It's a little big to walk on foot, but some consideration was taken for the walking flagrunner.

Don't think I can't get a manta in those spots, though, because I can. ;)
And I will blow it up with my shock rifle :)

HuggyBear

manta claus
Feb 23, 2004
Sure, sometimes. It should be enough to wash your guts off from the times I run you down! ;)

Raffi_B

Administrator
Oct 27, 2002
USA
Stigmata PMed me with the FTP upload details, so thanks to him we will have server-side demos from now on. I'll try and upload and configure the mutator tomorrow. No client-side downloads are required, so the mutator will act on the server by itself.

BTW, what's the verdict on Perimeter? Yes? No?

AMMAGETSVM

wild
Jun 5, 2001
brooklyn
Raffi_B said:
BTW, what's the verdict on Perimeter? Yes? No?

I'd like to see a fresh map on the server, give it a shot for a little while
If we start running out of room, maybe ditch one of the lesser played older maps?

HuggyBear

manta claus
Feb 23, 2004
Sir_Brizz said:
:lol: as if :)

I think you squashed me once last night :)

Sure, LAST night. I know I've seen more than one set of Brizz-Flavored(tm) gibs flying around....

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Bring it on Huggy!!! 1v1, you and me! You in Manta, me with infinite shock! :)

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
so that he can keep respawning and I can continue to kill him. It's not like I'll die, and there won't be much ammo lying about :)

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
I'll still be working!! :cry:

I'll see if you are on xFire later, and then we will see! :Poop:

HuggyBear

manta claus
Feb 23, 2004
I'll actually be working then, too; I'll watch for you on xfire, but I won't be back home until later this evening.