ComputerAndVideoGames.com 2k4 Review

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

edhe

..dadhe..
Jun 12, 2000
Scotland
www.clanci.net
Exclusive bandwagon-ness.

It's just the way of things with the press, they all wanna get their hands on it first to get the marks out, the publishers want it too as it gives them 'scores' to bounce about.

Just the market.

What it does mean though is that it's coming soon.

Radiosity

Minty Fresh!
Jan 3, 2003
UK
www.radiant-studios.net
Developer - Digital Extremes

Um, I thought it was Epic? DE developed 2K3, now Epic are doing 2K4. Silly people.

Max Players - 1

Eh? It's a multiplayer title, what're they on? :lol:

as well as the much-loved sniper rifle from the original game (which almost makes the Lightning Gun redundant, but we're not going to complain).

It doesn't fecking want to make it redundant :mad: *Me hugs my LG protectively, shielding it from the Spam Cannon (TM)

I would add more but they want me to register so I can read the rest, and I'm not about to do that :)

Nice to see the 94/100 mark though, GG's for that indeed :D

Charkra

Dec 30, 2002
NJ,US
thegamemachine.com
There are a couple of posts on reviews from participants that have played the beta versions of the game up in the news section of Crimson Strife Web Site - anyone have additional info they have seen during brief moments with the latest beta testing ? - please post here

edhe

..dadhe..
Jun 12, 2000
Scotland
www.clanci.net
Erm, Tomwiththeweather is a Level Designer for the game atm, he's got his own site here and visits regularly, there are also a couple of other people about here who've had access during development.