Coming soon (i hope)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Lemon.fr

SkaarjFruit
Oct 28, 2003
France, Cannes
Visit site
Inf_Thingy_v0.1.jpg

An advanced loadout editor which won't need updates with new weapons pack releases...

ant75

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Jan 11, 2001
Paris
Since you're obviously looking for suggestions here, i'll give you one : please make it so that the weapons that are used in your loadouts get automatically copied in your weapon priorities, allowing you to modify the priority order through your editor.

geogob

Koohii o nomimasu ka?
Will it use it's own loadout database, so that you can have more then 32 loadouts? Like have the base loadout list and a list of Active In-Game ladouts (INF_Loadouts.ini) that can be re-ordered easily.

A feature to set quick action items per loadout would be nice.

Having presets of active loadouts will be nice if using the above suggestion.

Lemon.fr

SkaarjFruit
Oct 28, 2003
France, Cannes
Visit site
TODO list

General features:
+ Link Basket
+ Server browser
+ SpeechPad Editor
+ Complete Key bind editor
+ Comunity News Reader/Builder
+ MemGetStat in logs or SysInfo Tools on AboutWin
+ resource center (Maps,Textures,etc

moved to new project:
+ Admin: UCC launcher
+ Admin: Log filter

Weapons Priorities will be part of the LoadoutEditor Tab.

I code really slowly...so

Last edited:

Lemon.fr

SkaarjFruit
Oct 28, 2003
France, Cannes
Visit site
geogob said:
Will it use it's own loadout database, so that you can have more then 32 loadouts? Like have the base loadout list and a list of Active In-Game ladouts (INF_Loadouts.ini) that can be re-ordered easily.

A feature to set quick action items per loadout would be nice.

Having presets of active loadouts will be nice if using the above suggestion.

Yes, like also Import/Export to share your loadouts with friends (lol)

keihaswarrior

Jan 7, 2003
Seattle
keihaswarrior.home.icq
Suggestion:
When you create a loadout it tells you how much Bulk it has. But that value really isn't important. What's important is your stamina value once you spawn with the loadout.

Can you make the loadout editor tell you the stamina you will have when you spawn with the loadout being edited?

Apr 21, 2003
Europe
@Lemon.fr:
Wtf, you can code? WTF! Am I the single person here with tons of ideas to do and no god-damn skill? Yeah, probably... frustrating.

Hey Lemon, this tool is a must, that will finally allow to have not only all the stuff in the list, but also to add painted weapons for different locations (desert, wood).
But only if someone will make such skins, who got the skill to do.. but doesn't do (*getting more frustrated*).

chuckus

Can't stop the bum rush.
Sep 23, 2001
Visit site
Hey Lemon, this tool is a must, that will finally allow to have not only all the stuff in the list, but also to add painted weapons for different locations (desert, wood).

THe problem with your suggestions although very well thought out are genreally involving aesthetics. We keep coming back to that point. Most people here are tlaking about gameplay issues which are WAY higher on the priorities list than weapons skins at this point. Infiltration never went gold. Which means it never reached a stable, balanced and solid state. Most of the mods are working to bring that solid feel to the game.

Your asking for the polish and the boot isn't even finished yet :(

(And no you're not the only talentless one.. code wise anyway. I looked into it and discovered I have no chance in hell of ever coding a mutator)

Last edited:

Lemon.fr

SkaarjFruit
Oct 28, 2003
France, Cannes
Visit site
You guys can help me to release it sooner :)

Needed for release:
As you can see im to dumb to find a name for this tool (truk=thing in french),
So i need a name for it, check todo list for what it brings exactly, it's swiss knife tool...

And because im not an artist at all, I need a GFX man for :

1. The Splash intro pic, size: 320px,200px
  2. The GUI window icon, size: 32px,32px (should be the small logo of that tool)

Not really needed yet:
Icons 32px,32px for:
  1. Weapons Category:
    • Sniper rifles
    • Automatic rifles
    • Submachine guns
    • Shotguns
    • Pistols
    • Explosive devices/projectors
    • Hand weapons
    • Other ... added by mutators
    • Equipment
  2. Item Type:
    • Ammo
    • Attachment

randomas

May 24, 2001
Visit site
What language libraries toolkits are you using? Is ucc needed? Because I'd like to get this to work in Linux (without using wine) if at all possible.

Lemon.fr

SkaarjFruit
Oct 28, 2003
France, Cannes
Visit site
I use a Basic like: Autoitv3 (build stand alone Win32 exe)
and yes it requires UCC (needed to decompile packages)
May work with Wine, not sure, im noob at linux :p
Edit: Like im noob at C++

Last edited:

randomas

May 24, 2001
Visit site
Hmm probably better off getting it to run through wine (ucc needs it and alot of other things too) ... I'm probably better off trying to write something comparable with python and wxpython without using ucc, which would mean updateing the program for every new weapon ... hmmm ... mumble ... hmm ...

randomas

May 24, 2001
Visit site
The trouble with that is that I'd have to get a complete ut+inf install under wine as well to get ucc working ... Must investigate further ... And install 32 bit instead of 64 to get wine working. :(

Hmm I wonder if I can get a program running under wine to interact with the natives ... more questions ... hmmm