Check the buglist/changes list...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

PhatAzz

Phat n Pnunky Phreaky Phunny Phull
Sep 15, 2004
For those of you, who like me, had stopped altogether at looking for updates over the last couple weeks. I had a delightlful surprise today to see 2 things added to the list over the last 2/3 days.

Last edited:

tabaluga

Raptor vs Jugger
Nov 8, 2004
Germany
www.mystic-fighter.de
waiting for - and a question to the list

Hey,

yes, we are all still waiting for the new patch, sure, but in the meanwhile we can have a little funmatch ?? - :lol:

Ok, I have check the most of the changes ( bugreport ), but i could not find something about the problem of the maploading into the gameserver.

I have sometimes the problem, if I load a map to our server, that we could not play, cause all weappons are not there ( we have to fight with hands, sometime we can throw stones :lol: )

If I play these map offline - no problem !!

Could somebody help me ??

ScorpioProX

Sep 2, 2004
would be nice to have more info on whats up when there is no news for 2/3 weeks...
and..."-07/06 New damaged Vehicle flame effect" its nice but why not do that kind of stuff after the game is fixt? The patch is really needed, all this extra nice stuff only seems to take the patch longer and longer...
Happy that fmi is still working on it...just hoping its done soon.

Síochán

Alpha
Feb 16, 2005
Usually when the kids are saying "Are we there yet?" "Are we there yet?" "Are we there yet?", the response is "STFU n00b passengers, we get there when we get there" ;)

ScorpioProX

Sep 2, 2004
Usually when the kids are saying "Are we there yet?" "Are we there yet?" "Are we there yet?", there not afraid to die of old age before they get there...

jake_weeeeeeee

Jan 2, 2004
"can we go to mount splashmore?" "can we go to mount splashmore?" "can we go to mount splashmore?" "can we go to mount splashmore?" "can we go to mount splashmore?" "can we go to mount splashmore?" "can we go to mount splashmore?" "can we go to mount splashmore?" "can we go to mount splashmore?" "can we go to mount splashmore?" "can we go to mount splashmore?" "can we go to mount splashmore?" ...

tabaluga

Raptor vs Jugger
Nov 8, 2004
Germany
www.mystic-fighter.de
@dutchGecko

Ähhm, what is md5 ??

The probs are with the LostTempleOfBeta1-Map. I know, that this map is still running on the BBF-Server and we do have the same version. I ask BBF as well, but no answere up to now :(

I'm since few week in the position, to switch map, load map and all this things, cause I have the rights for the Server.

For all other maps, we do not have any probs !! ;)

btw 1 - If the patch is comming in the near future ( hope in the next days ;) or during this month ) may the prob is fixed, than we don't need to try any things !!, but may it is only an easy thing !?!

btw 2 - ihn the next days, we will have a new server ( I know it since 1 hour !! ) and than the probs are not anymore there.

Thanks

ericOner

Jan 1, 2005
unbelievable fmi can still manage to keep you guys hanging around here,
crying for this sucky mod to get finished.

half a year has passed now and some idiots still think this mod will be awesome and interesting lol, for those who do believe in miracles:
you have been fooled more than half a year by fmi and still u don`t get it :lol:

and still no word from the side of fmi, like it was all the time in the past.

awesome job fmi, lets see how long the community stands up for this game,
which honestly never gets finished ;) .

to all believers: wake up and realise fmi have the best delaying tactics you've seen in your entire life :D

cyb

Dec 15, 2003
hah.gif

tabaluga said:
If the patch is comming in the near future ( hope in the next days ;) or during this month )
uglyhammer.gif

Da Spadger

Insert stupid title here.
Jul 16, 2004
ericOner said:
unbelievable fmi can still manage to keep you guys hanging around here,
crying for this sucky mod to get finished.

half a year has passed now and some idiots still think this mod will be awesome and interesting lol, for those who do believe in miracles:
you have been fooled more than half a year by fmi and still u don`t get it :lol:

and still no word from the side of fmi, like it was all the time in the past.

awesome job fmi, lets see how long the community stands up for this game,
which honestly never gets finished ;) .

to all believers: wake up and realise fmi have the best delaying tactics you've seen in your entire life :D

f-you.jpg

Were you anally surprised as a child?

Síochán

Alpha
Feb 16, 2005
jake:weeeeeeee said:
"can we go to mount splashmore?" "can we go to mount splashmore?" "can we go to mount splashmore?" "can we go to mount splashmore?" "can we go to mount splashmore?" "can we go to mount splashmore?" "can we go to mount splashmore?" "can we go to mount splashmore?" "can we go to mount splashmore?" "can we go to mount splashmore?" "can we go to mount splashmore?" "can we go to mount splashmore?" ...

NO

Now STFU and get back in the boot/trunk! :)

Síochán

Alpha
Feb 16, 2005
ericOner said:

You've obviously never tried to file a claim against your local council! :)