CBP3 v3 Trailer, Release Soon

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Ignotium

Que hora es?
Apr 3, 2005
Madrid
Not that I want to be an ass or anything, but a bird pointed me into noticing that:

MSUC_SUBMISSION_GUIDELINES_Contest_Rules said:
All Submissions must be available for free public download at the time of submission and playable with the retail version of Unreal Tournament 3 patched to the latest officially released update.
Submissions that do not comply with the End User Agreement and these Official Rules will be disqualified.

So I wonder, where's the CBP3? D:

Kazimira

Necris Fan
Dec 13, 2008
UK
kazumitsu.deviantart.com
Well its the last of the bugfixes. It shouldnt be to long now.

Well from what they said anyway...

I never found domination to be that bad and that buggy from what I herd about it before.

*twiddles thumbs*

OK I've been telling myself and telling everyone else it cant be that long... OK i've offerd to bribe ou guys with loads of stuff and nothings worked...

*begs*

Please please please get the pack out soon!

Last edited: