CBP3 v3 Trailer, Release Soon

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kazimira

Necris Fan
Dec 13, 2008
UK
kazumitsu.deviantart.com
Theres another way to work it out. You install the stuff to somewhere thats not related to the server then see what files end up where and transfer it to the server in the same order.

Ofcorse this means installing it to an empty fulder.

TheSpoonDog

CBP3! Yarrr!
Jun 1, 2001
NZ
spoondog.beyondunreal.com
Cryton said:
Reading the readme on how to manually install the DOM mod to a server, the following files aren't mentioned:
- UTDomUI.u
- UTMultiTeam.int

And this file is mentioned twice:
- UTMT_Content.upk

Unfortunately I can't run .exe files to install the pack and the gametype on our server so it all has to be done manually. It would also be nice if the readme explained what the difference was between domination and double-domination as I had to ask on IRC.
The version in this bonus pack doesn't include Double-Domination (well, it does, but it's disabled via the .ini file) - we didn't want to unnecessarily clog peoples' gametype list, because we only have two classic DOM maps. There is only an installer version this time though, but if you install it locally you're welcome to email me and I can tell you which files the server will need.

Last edited:

Metatronstar

Scouser Soldier
May 4, 2009
Liverpool
www.myspace.com
Hey, Excellent Excellent work here guys, I was just wondering when (If) this is available for ps3, would epic be able to send you the cooked sound packages for all custom sounds used? that aside I eagerly anticipate this amazing show of unreals power.

The way you have a "moving" map reminds me of killzone 2! or gears of war 1.

brdempsey69

Original UT Owns !!
Jun 19, 2003
Visit site
[NBK]Rattman;2293618 said:
can you guys release a zip file of the pack?

Yes, please. This would be greatly appreciated.

I know I'll get flamed for asking this, but will this all work with 1.3, or is 2.0 absolutely required?

nfleming

Jul 6, 2004
Ohio, U.S.A.
Or how about a ...

Well, I tried to make a nice text/banner like back in the day, but the darn forum kept messing up the spaces.
:(
Sigh.

Oh well, back to pressing F5 :lol:

IceCreamYou

disseminator of awesome
[NBK]Rattman;2293618 said:
can you guys release a zip file of the pack?
At the moment, we're only planning to release with an installer, because there's no other simple way to check whether DOM has already been installed.

I know I'll get flamed for asking this, but will this all work with 1.3, or is 2.0 absolutely required?
2.0 is required. A few of the maps contain content released in the Titan pack.

WHIPperSNAPper

Mar 22, 2003
Visit site
It looks good and I hope that it results in people playing Domination. But, sadly, I doubt it will get played online much. If regular weapons CTF has pathetically low online player counts and if the current Domination mod is non-existent online, the outlook for the CBP isn't good.

Of course, I'm sure everyone, myself included, appreciates all of the time and effort that went into it.

TheSpoonDog

CBP3! Yarrr!
Jun 1, 2001
NZ
spoondog.beyondunreal.com
2.0 is required. A few of the maps contain content released in the Titan pack.
Actually I think maybe even 2.1 is required, well maybe not required but some things in DOM might not work properly if it's not installed. And yea, titan pack is also required.

Sorry, we're having one last delay for a couple of last minute DOM bugs.