Caption This Contest: Crackin' Nuts Edition

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

inferyes

Spaced In
Aug 16, 2009
[SCREENSHOT]http://www.wired.com/images_blogs/gamelife/2010/09/dukenukem.jpg[/SCREENSHOT]

What is Bulletstorm?

Oh wait the joke is supposed to be the other way.... ****.

Last edited:

ollie7500

Jan 27, 2011
bulletstorm.jpg

Momma always says there's an awful lot you could tell about a person by their shoes. Where they're going. Where they've been. I've worn lots of shoes. I bet if I think about it real hard I could remember my first pair of shoes. Momma said they'd take me anywhere. She said they was my magic shoes.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Winners have been PM'ed. I'll announce them as soon as their glorious winnings have been shipped (yes, somebody won a shirt and somebody else might win something if we find other things to give to people so don't give up... yet).