1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

caps and shirts

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by «BuA»Meat, Apr 26, 2005.

1. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher Make choices, don't look back...

Technically you didn't have to ask...because we're not using it for promotional reasons and we're not adertising anything. It's private. They can't stop you from printing it out and ironing it onto a shirt. But w/e, I wouldnt want the actual UT logo on a shirt anyway. It brings teh funky.

2. Bonecrusher

Dude, just take an extra shirt to school with you. They can't just come out and suspend you or anything. When you refuse to take it off then they can. Just take the extra shirt and see if you can get away with it. I know kids that wear shirts that say f*ck on them (with no stars included). They usually get thru the schoolday without anyone noticing.

3. MaverickEIG

MaverickEIG New Member

just keep "beyond unreal assassins" small.

here's the front of the shirt that i created for EIG a couple years ago.

Attached Files:

4. Bonecrusher

I'm stil trying to find a place that offers single shirt orders, black with white writing, and front and back printing. I keep getting close, but all the companies are always missing one of those elements.

5. Morty

Morty The getting killed man!!

Any word on this? I'm excited to get this thing rolling? ;)

6. Bonecrusher

I've pushed it aside on my end for now. The car and school have me occupied at the moment. I'll be free once again in a few weeks. ;)

7. «BuA»Meat

«BuA»Meat Silent Assassin

for my part i will have to go again at the store cause they don't respond to my email.
    that doesn't look good for/as a company.

8. shockzore

shockzore -] Teh CrunK 1 [-

nope it sure dont......buts its probally because your french :D

9. Bonedigger

Bonedigger °ßéè])éè°

I am sure my dad would let us use beyondunreal! Wait can't i let us use beyondunreal, lol. I am his kid after all!