caps and shirts

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

«BuA»Meat

Silent Assassin
Oct 27, 2003
Québec
i'm looking for a company to make us caps and shirt with our team logo on.

it'll be around 20 $ each item (not confirm the price yet)
they need what we want for our logo and what do we want in the back of the shirt. Get to your photoshop and post your ideas .

shockzore

-] Teh CrunK 1 [-
Feb 9, 2005
Behind YOU!
OMG LEET! thats awesome but steel do you mean a sgirt and not a hat?.....cuz to me 20 bucks is good for a custom made shirt....but 2o bucks for any hat? WOW!

MaverickEIG

Dec 29, 2004
i have a company that we can do it with, but we have to do an order of minimum 24 shirts... i actually have two companies i can do it with and they both require 24 min.

MaverickEIG

Dec 29, 2004
depends on the shirt itself. you can run a high quality shirt that'll be $30 each or even more, or a low quality shirt for $10... so it depends on the shirt itself, the printing is pretty cheap.

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
I would Love a Cap and Shirt.. Mav do they do Caps as well?? Meat does your site have a Min. required? Post some links so we can see some samples. If its a company they should have some links.

«BuA»Lurker_71

Thë Möñkëÿ Kïñg
Dec 15, 2002
Wha?
Let's get all the info on both before we jump right in.

If I'm going to spend $20 on a shirt or cap, I would personally like to make sure that it's a quality shirt/cap that will endure, looks good, and is definitely clan colors.

We should also try to nail down a style...

My preference would be a hawaiian-type shirt (loose-fit, comfy) with the logo embroidered on the front, and a slogan and roster printed on the back.

What about you fellas?

«BuA»Meat

Silent Assassin
Oct 27, 2003
Québec
i want to keep it simple like «Bua» in brodery on the cap and in front of the shirt (t-shirt) and a print of the roster in the back.

thinking also on how much it's going to cost to sent to everyone.

But we need to agree on logo and what type of wear we want. like simple black cap or two colors cap with our logo. What kind of shirt ( t-shirt, sweat shirt or we go for the big money on the jacket lol.

let's keep it alive assassins.

Dec 10, 2004
Bronx, NY
I like the tshirt and cap idea. Sweatshirt would also be nice but too hot for the summer time. Whatever the cost is fine by me but I'm sure not everone will agree with me so let's just try to get something reasonable priced since them will most definitely be charging us for the template that they have to make for the shirt and not so much the shirts themselves.

PS.
Where's my sig?

Last edited:

Morty

The getting killed man!!
Feb 22, 2005
Ohio...that suck ass STATE.
«BuA»Lurker_71 said:
Let's get all the info on both before we jump right in.

If I'm going to spend $20 on a shirt or cap, I would personally like to make sure that it's a quality shirt/cap that will endure, looks good, and is definitely clan colors.

We should also try to nail down a style...

My preference would be a hawaiian-type shirt (loose-fit, comfy) with the logo embroidered on the front, and a slogan and roster printed on the back.

What about you fellas?
I agree with you. Let get some prices first. The loose-fit, comfy is nice too. Woot. Getting excited dudes.

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Lurks right, we need to make sure the quality is good and the style of shirt is what everyone wants. I like he Hawaiian Style shirts that fit loosley but they tend to run a bit more. I would forgo the Cap idea for a good quality Shirt.
Logo on Front, Roster on back, but somewhere we need to intergrate what we play in there. Dunno just a thought, don't want folks to think we are the local Chess Club or Bowling Team. LOL

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
How about The UT Logo as the background for the Roster. The Logo could be a Neutral Color like Silver/Grey, Roster in Black or Red..