Can I be a server whilst playing?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

cool breeze

Yea, thats really me!
If you dont want others in your game, enter the server menu and add a game password. Then give it to your friends, nobody but the ones with it can get in!

To talk in the game, press T then what you want to say and hit enter. To repeat the same words, press T then the up arrow and hit enter. You can program keys for custome sayings, but this has to be done while in the editor.

For instance, if I press d while in a game, "SUCK IT DOWN" is displayed on the screen. (I love that one, usually after a frag.)
Good Luck!

ZoMbiE

Feb 18, 2000
Visit site
lol, more like a text editor.
Just open your User.ini and find a key you want to set.
If you want to say something by pressing a key just add
say xxxxxx in fromt of the key and save it (xxx=wurdz).

cool breeze

Yea, thats really me!
Heres a helpful pic.

Open editor, click VIEW/ADVANCED OPTIONS/ADVANCED/RAW KEY BINDINGS.

Once you find the key, or keys you want to use, type the word
say then type your saying.

EX:

D say SUCK IT DOWN!!!

Youll get the hang of it. It is easier to just pop up your user ini. file and make the changes there. It is located in the system folder of UT. But if you cant find it, or your unsure, just do it in the editor, both ways work.

Last edited:

DoubleXross

Jun 27, 2001
Visit site
i knew this part, but what about binding it so your player actually says something that has a sound file to it, one of the regular things that comes with the game, like "Roger That", "Die bitch", "boom!" and stuff like that that actually your players say.??

-=DoubleX=-