Bulletstorm: Bulletpoints With Cliff Bleszinski

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
You guys are ridiculous. These are just meant to be funny, they've all made me laugh so far.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
I didn't mean to make it sound like a bad thing or a good thing. It's just odd. Odd because of how unusual it is.

DarkEmperor

Buried By The Dead
Mar 22, 2002
Visit site
Claptrap was inspired and artistic stuff, this is kindergarden bull****. Mike Capps in the other video looks like a total pervert homo, the other chick with the writer total morons... these guys have totally lost it and I don't think that such immature bull**** helps the hype or the potential sales. On the contrary it shows how lame Epic became with the years. John Carmack, Todd Hollenshead, Kevin Cloud, George Broussard, Scott Miller, Tom Hall, Randy Pitchford, Craig Hubbard, Ken Levine, Harvey Smith, etc, etc... no one would do the monkey like these guys do... not even John Romero who is the craziest of all.

Last edited:

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
You're fooling yourself. Almost every one of the people you mentioned hardly do any marketing/promotion of their games. And that's fine, I don't care, but it really weakens your argument when Todd Hollenshead rarely appears in anything more than Developer Diary #X.

Tanya Jessen is the Producer for Bulletstorm. She's going to do silly PR things. Cliff is involved in production somehow, too, plus he's a weird guy sometimes. So? The only case you really have is for the Mike Capps video, but who cares. They were made to be funny, and I found them all funny so far. Get a grip.

Spiney

Jun 12, 2010
Heh, that actually grossed me out a little.

The Mike Capps one made me giggle a bit at the end :lol: