|BuF up guys.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hyrulian

Rainbow Brite
May 20, 2001
Chula Vista, CA
hyru.ath.cx
bing! said:
Is this for the veterans of BuF or can the noobs do this too ? :rolleyes:
The |BuF tag is pretty much for all members of BeyondUnreal™ Forums. It's an easy way to find people we know from the forums in online games, and an easy way to find out where to find them after the games are over. ;)

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
I would stick the tag on, but I've already got my to clan tags on. And besides, I was a GTF'er before I was a PuF/BuF'er. ;)

I can't have two conflicting forum tags, now can I? :p

atropos

The One and Only
Aug 24, 2003
Belgium
=[VL]=atropos|BuF here, but I think it will be too long. Can anyone tell me the max amount of lettres in the nickname in UT2004?

SealClubber

Not biased
Oct 30, 2002
Planet Earth
*|BuF* and/or *BuF* works. :)

add SealClubber if ya want. But I use alot of diffrent names ever since the UT2004 demo came out as oppose too using just SealClubber in UTa dn UT2003.

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
I joined a random Epic Server tonight and was soon followed by two BuFers, that made me quite happy... til the damn server crapped out :(

Saito

Banned
Dec 30, 2003
Yeah I was in the mode for some normal weapons... was going fine and good, and then whamo 700 ping.

MÆST

Jan 28, 2001
WA, USA
I added *|BuF to my buddylist but have yet to seen somone on. I don't know, I much prefer xfire to the built in buddylist. On xfire (or in the UT buddylist), I'm maest.

CiD

I'm on Offense!
Dec 28, 2003
MÆST said:
I added *|BuF to my buddylist but have yet to seen somone on. I don't know, I much prefer xfire to the built in buddylist. On xfire (or in the UT buddylist), I'm maest.

xfire is a really good program.im bushid0 on there.

i added *BuF to my buddy list,but it didn't seem to do anything.