|BuF up guys.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
I know a lot of you guys have the game and I know you guys play it, but it's not fun to be looking in your buddy list for BuFers when they might not have the tag on. Please, use the |BuF tag and only the |BuF tage (none of this [BuF] nonsense) so we can play together. I see no argument one can make against this; if you like posting here and the people here, you should want to play with them too, without any hassles...right?

hyrulian

Rainbow Brite
May 20, 2001
Chula Vista, CA
hyru.ath.cx
I'm BuFfed up!

hyrulian|BuF

I put *BuF* in my buddy list; I suppose that should catch enough variations of putting BuF in the name. (Although it also finds people like Buffy...)

TWD

Cute and Cuddly
Aug 2, 2000
Salt Lake City UT
members.lycos.co.uk
Loibisch has a point. Still for anybody that isn't in a clan they should tag up.

I will wear the tag when I can, but at certain times it is better for me to not wear the tag because people will think it's a clan or something.

Also please use the name ingame that you use on the forum.

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
TWD said:
I will wear the tag when I can, but at certain times it is better for me to not wear the tag because people will think it's a clan or something.

What, you can't tell people what BuF is? If you're a good player and a nice person they may want to come here, which is always nice.

*BuF* is too general; it gets people who aren't from BuF (like HH said). *|BuF should be the standard.

janiwashere

FC-03B
Jan 12, 2000
Finlandia
www.carpeimperium.com
Peregrine said:
I still think you';re a bit wierd TWD. Who cares if they think it's a clan??
S'ok though, you just keep playing with the newbs and all us BuF'ers will hook up and ride Manta's together. ;)

Don't know what's the case with TWD, but that tag can easily be mistaken for a clan tag. If you're looking to join a clan it might be easier to find one in pubs without any tags :)

Saito

Banned
Dec 30, 2003
Eh well I think most of you guys play NW, but hell if I get bored of insta BR for a bit I'll drop a title and come look for ya