BuF Tourney match schedule and free agent list

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Nunchuk_Skillz

May 18, 2005
Appearently he knows Ruffrider (maybe a clanmate) and is just trying to give him a hard time.

Don't read to much into it. I doubt any harm was meant.

Correct on both counts. :D

I was just giving Ruff a hard time. I actually have a login here at these forums with my normal name (I think it's actually something like 9_InchesOfAfro, if I remember correctly), but for some reason it wouldn't let me post, so I created the new login.

Anyway, hola all. :D Thanks @ Tenks for the nice comments about ONSHaven. That was actually what I was referring to when I said Ruff needs to update his sig (he still has a link to it there. hehe).

And yea, that was me that started the No despawn bug thread at INA, after I did the same at ONSHaven and we had gone at it for 7 or 8 pages. hehe. Man, to think how hard some people argued to leave that in. :lol: If they had gotten their way, vehicle dumping would be a primary strategy on many ONS maps still today. :eek:

And hey, Ren. :D It's a shame that tWe isn't still active. You guys were always cool to play against, and goodness knows, we could use more active CTF clans (especially of the non-idjit variety :lol: ). I don't think I'd be up for the BuF tourney at this point. That'd be like coming really late to the party and then having sex with the host's girlfriend or something. :lol: :D

Okay, that's enough out of me.

Take care!

--Fro

LooseCannon

... but it's not pink ... ooh yes it is!
Oct 27, 2004
Hampshire, UK
The host's gf hasn't got laid yet. Only 2 or 3 buttons down her blouse so far.

We need much, much more of 'or something'.

:)

Renegade Retard

Defender of the newbie
Dec 18, 2002
TX
Visit site
Dirdmister said:
I'll be around for saturdays matches...and can join in if needed...not friday tho

:stick:

Now Dird, you said you couldn't play for a while and asked that you be taken off the list.

Just so you know, if you hadn't said that, you would have probably been picked up by a team the other day. But NOOOOO, you said that you weren't going to be able to play for a while.

Now, lookie here, Dird decides that he can play again. Guess what! The team already picked up someone else, and their roster is now full.

Sucks to be you!

Nunchuk_Skillz

May 18, 2005
From the sound of the way things have gone so far, I'd say that's almost a certainty. Then again, if you don't show up now and they need people, you'll probably be greeted with a few "Where were you? You said you'd show up!" posts. :p hehe

Nunchuk_Skillz

May 18, 2005
lol, Ruff, you have 816 posts here?!? Man, I think you have about 50 on our forums, and all of those consist of nothing but emoticons. hehehehe

Nunchuk_Skillz

May 18, 2005
Ruffrider said:
used to have more but something happened to my post count :).

Plus look how long I've been registered here :p

Hehe. Actually, I bet I'm close to that reg date with my other account, but for some reason, I can't post from it. It says I'm forbidden or something, but I know I've never been banned or anything like that. I even emailed the site admin a few times, but never got a response. Oh well.... Nunchuk Skillz it is. :p

Renegade Retard

Defender of the newbie
Dec 18, 2002
TX
Visit site
Nunchuk_Skillz said:
Hehe. Actually, I bet I'm close to that reg date with my other account, but for some reason, I can't post from it. It says I'm forbidden or something, but I know I've never been banned or anything like that. I even emailed the site admin a few times, but never got a response. Oh well.... Nunchuk Skillz it is. :p

What exactly was the old name?

Nunchuk_Skillz

May 18, 2005
I believe it was: 9_InchesOfAfro but it could have also been 9_Inches_of_Afro. I'd have to check from home to know for sure.

Tenkken

Prizemoney
Oct 4, 2004
New York City
Just checked, it's Nineinchesofafro. You registered on july 6th and you have a total of 2 posts.

you qualify for the tourney, it's not too late to join up.

Nunchuk_Skillz

May 18, 2005
Tenkken said:
Just checked, it's Nineinchesofafro. You registered on july 6th and you have a total of 2 posts.

you qualify for the tourney, it's not too late to join up.

Oh, I'm not trying to get in the tourney. Thanks, though. :D

What year did it say? My guess is that if that's from this year, I probably reg'd that one as a variation of the original so that I could post (since the other one was fubared) and then forgot all about it. :p hehe