BuF Tourney match schedule and free agent list

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Tenkken

Prizemoney
Oct 4, 2004
New York City
Oh, don't get me wrong, we want you to play. Who we don't want are those meddling Ci kids!

GG Bharsell & Ruffrider, may you enjoy your new teams.

Taleweaver

Wandering spirit
May 11, 2004
Off course
Dirdmister said:
Can someone remove me from the list plz. I doubt im gonna get picked now and my exams are startin' in two weeks and go on for a month
Good luck on those :tup:

Man, for a moment, I thought they made you take examinations at 2AM :lol:

Renegade Retard

Defender of the newbie
Dec 18, 2002
TX
Visit site
Tips for some of your exams:

Biology - if having to chose between mitosis and meiosis, chose mitosis. It's easier to spell.

Chemistry - At least one of the answers will be NaCl. Teachers like to use it because they feel smart saying "Sodium Chloride" instead of salt.

Calc - the answer to the bonus question is always "0".

dub

Feb 12, 2002
Renegade Retard said:
I meant quit as a player. If a decent number of people feel it's not a good idea for me to be a player while I run the thing, then I'll stop playing.
IMO that'd be stupid... you should get to play if you stick so much time into getting this thing on the road (the road beeing laden with nails, barbwire, potholes and mines - in this toruneys case :D ) It might have been an issue if this tourney was more than just for fun.
I also could'nt see one valid reason for why you should'nt play....

Dirdmister

Apr 12, 2004
Birmingham, England
dirdmister.bravehost.com
Renegade Retard said:
Tips for some of your exams:

Biology - if having to chose between mitosis and meiosis, chose mitosis. It's easier to spell.

Chemistry - At least one of the answers will be NaCl. Teachers like to use it because they feel smart saying "Sodium Chloride" instead of salt.

Calc - the answer to the bonus question is always "0".

:) i'll take a note of the first two but we dont have calcius over here..unless its somewhere in the maths lesson

The Warden

this is usually where youll find me
Jan 24, 2003
Visit site
Dird Stick with it, Even though you can't play at the moment, you'll get a chance later, that's why teams have lots of people. :)

Renegade Retard

Defender of the newbie
Dec 18, 2002
TX
Visit site
Hyrulian Hero said:
( Off Topic ) That certainly was random. Is that a statement of fact or are you just trying to be insulting or joking? :rolleyes:

Appearently he knows Ruffrider (maybe a clanmate) and is just trying to give him a hard time.

Don't read to much into it. I doubt any harm was meant. :)

Renegade Retard

Defender of the newbie
Dec 18, 2002
TX
Visit site
Ruffrider said:
Thats 9_Inches_of_Afro. My |_|b3r 1337 buttsex0r partner.

Hey Afro! Haven't seen you in a while! (of course, that's probably because tWe isn't currently active :rolleyes: )

<-Ren{tWe} - the guy you ocassionally molested in the middle room of Chrome.

Taleweaver

Wandering spirit
May 11, 2004
Off course
Ruffrider said:
Thats 9_Inches_of_Afro. My |_|b3r 1337 buttsex0r partner.
Now listen, you. We don't take kindly with these kind of posts on these forums. There's a perfectly good standard, and while we respect a decent margin of error, it has to be upheld. If we were to break these rules on a consistent basis, chaos would follow. There's a big ethnical (sp?) group of people visiting these forums, and a decent amount of respect to these people is in place.

Of course I'm talking about...the 1337-speak. It's too hard to read for the non-English users around here ;)

9_Inches_of_Afro...that rings a bell to me. I've read your posts on one of those big INA threads...about the despawning of vehicles in onslaught, if I'm not mistaken. Whatever the issue, I remember you brought some very good arguments to the discussion. Good work on those :tup: (I know it's late, but I don't have an INA account)

Tenkken

Prizemoney
Oct 4, 2004
New York City
OMG OMG NINE INCHES OF AFRO SIGN MY BOOBS PLZ

Really liked onslaught haven, too bad it had to close down. You here to sign up for the tourney? My team can arrange for you to meet the expectations, don't worry ;)