BuF Comic thread!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swarthy_Foreskin

Retarderator
Aug 16, 2000
Washington State
Here's phatcat:

phatcat.jpg

http://animedominion.com/albums/AKon2002/aut_6222.thumb.jpg

W0RF

BuF Greeter, News Bagger
Apr 19, 2002
Columbus, OH
Visit site
Tapeworm said:
I'll post part 2 of this comic sometime over the weekend :)
I'm trying not to be offended by the whole buttsexing Jesus thing (quite frankly it has about zero funny attached to it imo), but no w0rf comic would be complete without the Will Scarlet outfit. I salute your unmatched skill! :tup:

"What's wrong with how I look?" :lol:

Last edited:
Jun 3, 2001
England
Visit site
\/\/0RF said:
I'm trying not to be offended by the whole buttsexing Jesus thing (quite frankly it has about zero funny attached to it imo), but no w0rf comic would be complete without the Will Scarlet outfit.

Apologies if it caused any offense dude. The only things i have of you to go by are your name (Worf), your participation in political debates and the fact you're a very religious person. Political debates have no place in a comic thread so i went for the Worf/Christ thing, and this being BuF i had to put some buttsex in :D But still, i'm sorry if i caused any offense at all and i promise there will be no more references like that in future comics :)

Also, i'm glad you digged the Scarlet outfit :D

Cascade: That rocks me so hard dude. MORE! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
I didn't like the Jesus thing either, being that i'm religious like worf, but otherwise, that was a great comic Tapey. The stuff with worf was awsome, and so far all your comics have been pure genius. :tup:

pine

Official Photography Thread Appreciator
Apr 29, 2001
IRL
Visit site
I wonder where Lizard of Oz is. He is imho the best photoshop humorist on these forums. Maybe he's just hanging back and biding his time so as to release the awesome all at once, in an even more spectacular manner.

W0RF

BuF Greeter, News Bagger
Apr 19, 2002
Columbus, OH
Visit site
Apology accepted, Tapey. I know you meant it in jest, and your comics are of such unparalleled genius that I find it impossible to be cross with you /bad pun

CyberSirius

Mostly dead.
Jan 4, 2004
For my 300th post,i decided to make a small pic :lol:

This is a "crappy,crap,crap,crappy" atempt :D

Attachments

• philspam.jpg
    philspam.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 84
Status
Not open for further replies.