BuF Comic thread!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
Draw your own crappy comics, it needs to be BuF related though, that is the only requirement. Ari, Swarthy, and myself are going at it right now with this. It is pretty stupid, but a lot of fun. Use MS Paint or photoshop and do a real crappy job with a mouse and you get extra bonus points, or maybe a kick in the balls, it is a totally random award.

I'll start it off by posting a comic about myself and myr. Myr is just gonna "luv" this!!!

Ooh and keep it friendly, we don't want to get this thread locked or someone banned. Well maybe someone can get banned, as long as it is someone we can all agree on sucks. I don't know. Just don't get my thread locked. Lets try to keep this fun, and maybe, just maybe even smart.

Attachments

• myrilove.jpg
    myrilove.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 288
Last edited:

Swarthy_Foreskin

Retarderator
Aug 16, 2000
Washington State
Here's tool!
tool.jpg

AriTheDog

frog steering expert
May 6, 2001
USA
Visit site
I consider myself solely responsible for keeping this thread fun and smart.

heroofindea1.gif

Tool tells me that Swarthy's nipples are made of painted anodized steel. I was thinking cast iron.

das_ben

Concerned.
Feb 11, 2000
Teutonia
Not drawn, but anyway. Done during the picture story craze [I forgot the name of the guy who started it].

Attachments

• final.jpg
    final.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 223
Status
Not open for further replies.