BU Reviews

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
I have about 4 games on my plate to write reviews for. I could probably do it in a couple of hours but finding time and then finding screenshots and then compiling it all together is a challenge these days :)

Lruce Bee

Transcending to another level
May 3, 2001
Sherwood Forest
Strange, I was only thinking about this very thing the other day and wondering was it actually worth Hal & Co maintaining this site anymore?

Apr 21, 2003
Europe
Beyond Unreal was huge back in the day, but with the decline of Unreal Tournament (let's call it extinction) the purpose of this site declines.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Let us know if you have any requests for reviews. It is quite true that the decline of UT has made us get complacent, but we still have some juice left in us :p

Manticore

Official BUF Angel of Death (also Birthdays)
Staff member
Nov 5, 2003
Optimum Trajectory-Circus of Values
Let us know if you have any requests for reviews. It is quite true that the decline of UT has made us get complacent, but we still have some juice left in us :p

Word. We still play games and the Unreal engine is bigger now in gaming than ever.

I picked up Bioshock Infinite during last weekend's 2K Games sale on Stream. I need to get around to getting the Brigmore Witches DLC for Dishonored and play the whole game again from the beginning; including the DLC.

Unreal engine much?

While there are games to be played I'll be playing them and UE just proves that Epic were once a creative force but now they are a technical force in the industry. UT is a great game and it always will be but it's day is done as a franchise; there's plenty more gaming to come though.........

Last edited: