BU @ E3 - UT2007 Booth Wall Footage

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
By the way, am i the only one who thinks that the necris dude on the cover look like gorge? Or at least a necris Jugz.

Fuzzle

spam noob
Jan 29, 2006
Norway
What? How could you even say those enforcers are remotely near the UC2 ones.

The uc2 enforcers are black/steel, pretty flat and narrow, almost like the automags in unreal 1. The ones I'm seeing in the latest trailers are white, black, with mags sticking out on the side. What the heck?

Sniper<j)

Jan 28, 2006
in the E3 interview vid there was this new vehicle from the necris team, dunno, just before the vipers come in when the guy is in the turret.

Lopar-XL

Currently trying to mend my mind, etc.
Jul 8, 2005
USA
profile.imageshack.us
Bang_Doll said:
It's probably going to stay in =/ That's the attitude I'm getting from all the epic interviews. Oh well.... so anybody have any idea why I can't run this damn .mov? I wanna seeeeee

PS - pie.

Attention avid UT gamers! Nation Narrow Net is sending out a special limited time offer to download the E3 2006 Booth Wall footage of UT2007 for the low, low price of $0! Hurry! Don't delay, act today! Offer ends soon. Operators are standing by.

ut2007-e32006boothwall.zip

Next time, I'd suggest being more descriptive of your problem.

Sijik

Snagged an item.
Aug 27, 2004
All Hallows Sunset
Lopar-XL said:
Attention avid UT gamers! Nation Narrow Net is sending out a special limited time offer to download the E3 2006 Booth Wall footage of UT2007 for the low, low price of $0! Hurry! Don't delay, act today! Offer ends soon. Operators are standing by.

Nabbed it, h00t. ^_^ Hmm, dang, thought it would be a direct feed.. Already had it, but, no matter.
---
Flute: it's interesting you should note that, someone else commented earlier on how they were smaller and faster... *me confused, which are they* o_0 ?

Last edited:

8-4-7-2

Mar 6, 2000
Germany
I'm pretty sure the video was sped up as well. Rate of fire and vehicle speed are too fast.
It's a good way to draw more attention to an already fast paced game, but I wouldn't judge the final product from it

The Necris deathwalkers look fantastic in action :eek:

U

Unregistered

OMG the new link gun has much faster projectiles and secondary fire looks much powerfull to but the weird thing is when enemys were shot by the link they turned white O-o like coverd with vanila and brojectiles looked blue

U

Unregistered

those mini smgs are enforcers O-o they arent even half of the size they were in ut 99 and have double the fire rate they look cool but make em more powerfull and less fire rate and bigger

Quaglax

May the funk be with you...
Apr 25, 2006
ATL
Some of you guys bitch and cry about the STUPIDEST **** imaginable! This looks awesome and I cant wait! Who gives a **** if the Enforcers have too much recoil? What a trivial thing to complain about, is that really gonna effect the gameplay? The animation of the gun recoiling? Seriously, some of you guys have your heads wayyy to far up your asses.

Bang_Doll

Freebasing Anime Chicks Since '96
Aug 10, 2005
hha3.netfirms.com
Lopar-XL said:

I don't see how I can be any more descriptive. I can run .mov files on my machine. I can not run the .mov filed linked in the news post. I am asking why that is. All I get is a blank screen and the movie refuses to play (it doesn't say anything, it just doesn't do anything)

Is ther esomething in that video above and beyond normal .mov files?

Anyways, if that's another format of the file, like an .avi or even .wmv or something, I'd much appreciate it. Or perhaps a .mov that has been wrapped in something that could allow me to play it - or at the very least whatever makes it refuse to work on my machine, go bye bye. I have QT7 if that's not descriptive enough. Well, regardless....

If Lopar's link doesn't work either, does anybody have the movie in a converted format ?

Bang_Doll

Freebasing Anime Chicks Since '96
Aug 10, 2005
hha3.netfirms.com
Lopar-XL said:
I'm sorry, Bang, didn't mean to annoy you. I've uploaded the video on this site for live streaming.

That's okay, I wasn't annoyed, just confused. I didn't mean to come off being all angsty, just this damn .mov file not playing on my machine been pissing me off while you guys get to have all the fun XD Confused because I was worried I had not said something I should have previously.

Anyways, that is exactly what I'm looking for. Thanks a ****load for that, Lopar. Thans a bunch.

Nagromme

Apr 25, 2005
I love the new Torlan and the light streaming out of the damaged armor of the core!

Also the suspension of the Goliath in action--very cool.

Specifics are still in flux I know, but I like what I see so far. Still, since early nitpicking is fun... if the Link Gun alt fire has some green in it, then so should the primary fire, and the energy on your target, and the gun itself. Yet those three things seem to be pure white. (I think that alt fire would look great in white too though. Just so they all match!)

Lopar-XL

Currently trying to mend my mind, etc.
Jul 8, 2005
USA
profile.imageshack.us
Bang_Doll said:
Anyways, that is exactly what I'm looking for. Thanks a ****load for that, Lopar. Thans a bunch.

You're welcome. I've got several more vids if you look at my YouTube profile. Looking forward to downloading a higher quality version of that trailer.

I'm pleasently pleased and thankful that my predictions for the E3 expose for UT2007 were proved false. My prediction was Epic would not show or say anything substantive with regards to actual gameplay; we would only see some screenshots and videos of new characters, vehicles and a flyby of a map or two. Nothing else but yet another simple technology demo. The scaling looked good, the vehicles moved believably, the weapons made quick frags (unlike previous versions)...and there's probably more to say. I'm hoping that we have full control over customizing the player's avatar and the bots like we had in the first UT game (including my favorite, Voice Packs). All in all, it was a spiffy presentation. :clap:

Nagromme said:
I love the new Torlan and the light streaming out of the damaged armor of the core!

It looked like a gigantic disco mirror ball to me. :lol:

moonflyer said:
too bad this trailer is totally focusing on ons and vehicle. just can't feel anything of the original ut

Perhaps you should watch the UT2007 Official Movie 1 video (click here or here).

IllusionS

Apr 15, 2006
anyone else think the model of the player bein hit by the link gun looks awesome glowing White? :p