Brainstorming - JELP 2005

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

FunGun

*klonk*
Nov 12, 2002
Visit site
guess im a lil interested wouldnt post here if i werent...
well brainstorming:
how many ppl speak french? of us jelp attendands in spe...
doubt that itd be a good idea to go to a country where like noone could order anything...NL and Belgium would be quite good(for me :eek:) not too far away and the UK's can get from Belgium to NL in no time or is it?

FunGun

*klonk*
Nov 12, 2002
Visit site
well i dislike cheese so no fromage for me.
oh and: Je ne parle pas francais!
well i kinda dislike the french language coz of cases beyond anyones control...school...3 years of french is more than i ever wanted.

Trueblood

Silly Brit
Jan 19, 2003
Brighton, UK
www.yourass.com
Idea!
Dont know if its good enough to be a prize but, how about someone buys a plain white T-shirt and a fabric pen. Then Everyone puts their name on it, like a signature. A T-shirt with the Jailbreak community on it :)
I did this when i left school, but silly o`l mum put it in the wash :shake: Which is why fabric pen is ideal :rolleyes:

Last edited:

FunGun

*klonk*
Nov 12, 2002
Visit site
well i guess like everyone would like one of those...
it would be a price if thered be a llama on the front of the t-shirt.
or sth like that...nice idea anyways!
maybe one of the defs could paint a llama on the price t-shirts

Bathory

stay negative
Mar 11, 2003
Visit site
OK then, correct me if I'm wrong.... so it's France, the Netherlands or Germany... votes please :p

In my opinion it's not necessary to have someone live near where we have the next JELP. We have internet.

What about Angie's idea of Easter ?? Is that a good one, or again somewhere in August? Any idea's guys and girls?

Trueblood

Silly Brit
Jan 19, 2003
Brighton, UK
www.yourass.com
Bathory said:
In my opinion it's not necessary to have someone live near where we have the next JELP. We have internet.
Okay...what about being about to read French from the internet, THEN speak French when we speak to landlord/keeper. Not everything can be done through the internet. :eek:
Scotland anyone? :)
*TrueBlood throws snowball at ZedMaestro
:)

Boost

Dragon Lady
Apr 22, 2003
Netherlands
Visit site
Trueblood said:
Not everything can be done through the internet.
I agree True, you need to see if the location can provide for everybody. ;) I have GOOD news. :D

You can stop brainstorming because a location has been found. After speaking to a lot of peeps from the community, we know that Easter is a problem and France too. :hmm:We have found a solution. \o/

Scopetrigger and myself have also been looking for a location in the Netherlands. We noticed that many are already taken and fully booked untill September next year.

At the last JELP Scopetrigger and myself prommised you people that we will organize the next JELP2005. We have been talking to some of the English peeps about the location and they said it was fine. We still have to confirm the date with two others in the community and then we will post it in a new tread JELP 2005.

Boost and Scopetrigger

Kefka

New Noob on the Block
Oct 5, 2004
Tennessee
I know about JELP...would love to go but its too far away for me to go.
So...I was askin if there was an offical JALP. Cuz If not there should be. LoL, I'll just make another thread about it...so not to bother the brainstroming of JELP.

Bathory

stay negative
Mar 11, 2003
Visit site
Well, how very nice that we can organize it together :rolleyes: What if someone else allready found a location?
You say you know that Easter is a problem...to who....nobody replied on the thread.

I never said everything could be done through the internet, I'm blond not stupid. People have cars these days, you can drive there. Didn't think I had to spell that out.

ScopeTrigger

look @ my smoking @$$
Jul 29, 2003
gouda nl
Visit site
o OO

well you are blond you said but I talked lots to you and you really know that lots off dutch people cant come with easter so thats bull****
and you also know that boost and me will organise the jelp. we allready said that in germany

plz dont play stupid dont want to have the same fight ( about the smoking thing ) as we had last year

Last edited:

Trueblood

Silly Brit
Jan 19, 2003
Brighton, UK
www.yourass.com
Getting hot in here :x
Easter, to me is still far away (oh come on...its not even Halloween) and its hard to say if it is a problem with it or not.
Great excuse to eat chocolate at JELP though :biggrin2: hhhhmmm 4 intch tripple chocolate cookies...

Sexmachine

- retired -
Feb 5, 2002
Germany
www.planetjailbreak.com
I think it's a big advantage if those who organize the JELP are living next to the place where it's going to happen as experience has shown that a LOT of work needs to be done before everybody arrives at the "scene of the crime".

anathema

the one and only
May 13, 2003
at the toilet
Visit site
Well long time no see. Hi there i'm Anathema and i'm blond 2.
do i miss something here. first we are talking about french that would be a nice location. And all of a sudden boost says it all, we can stop brainstorming. I thought we were a comunity. Where people discus things, like where the next JELP should be. Why would we even brainstorm if its already settled. Strange people those dutch guys. :lol:
(i do still read forums but don't often post) ;)

Last edited by a moderator: