BP SPILLED PARTISAN POLITICS IN MY PERSONAL FREEDOMS

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Larkin

Gone
Apr 4, 2006
In your case, I agree.

Oh please.

-AEnubis- said:
It's pretty much the only alternate path I can envision to total self annihilation

He says his path is the only alternative to Total self annihilation, but last time I checked his main idea is about total destruction of the value of ones self.

Oh, like I said to you before, I don't care what you think, and until you at least show a bit of intellect yourself keep your insults of intelligence to yourself. Understand?

Larkin

Gone
Apr 4, 2006
Maybe check on the amount of time the little dragon person here spends insulting and flaming people?

Oh and jacks, butt out. Its nice you think yourself important enough that you can just jam your little nose in every corner and yell your opinion, but just like in real life usually that is seen as annoying and anything but amusing. If you haven't noticed that isn't part of the thread that is deemed open for you.

edit: and I don't usually insult intelligence.

Last edited:

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Maybe check on the amount of time the little dragon person here spends insulting and flaming people?

Oh and jacks, butt out. Its nice you think yourself important enough that you can just jam your little nose in every corner and yell your opinion, but just like in real life usually that is seen as annoying and anything but amusing. If you haven't noticed that isn't part of the thread that is deemed open for you.

edit: and I don't usually insult intelligence.

at least you got a big ego :D

oldkawman

Master of Your Disaster
We're gonna police ourselves into poverty.

That is the bottom line I think. It does not matter which party is in power, it's the same BS.

Politics is about power and money, everything else is just a prop. Politiians need lots of money to stay in power, so they do what it takes to get it. There lies the problem. They do what they do to stay in office. While those actions may get them money and help them stay in office, it's typically not what's in the best interest for the rest of the country.

Both the Far Right and the Far Left are leading this country to failure. We need a party of moderates and a national media that calls a liar a liar while they are interviewing them. Investigative reporting instead of mindless repeating of the party propoganda.

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
I find this somewhat hilarious. The CEO is replaced by an American who just so happens to be from the south. Is this BP's way of trying to win back the hearts of the "boycotters". Marketing plan commence :lol:

-AEnubis-

fps greater than star
Dec 7, 2000
The Nicest Parts of Hell
He says his path is the only alternative to Total self annihilation, but last time I checked his main idea is about total destruction of the value of ones self.

"Value" is just an idea, and a willing sacrifice to save what is represents.

I also (very carefully) said it's the only one I can see. I wouldn't be so bold as to state is is the only alternative. I know my scope of vision is limited, and am open minded to whatever other ideas people may have.

I know that post was mostly directed at SlayerDragon, who I agree, has shown subtle signs of troll-hood in some of these threads. Name calling (even in indirect fashion) doesn't really further the conversation. Showing someone why they are the name you want to call them is much more effective.

Larkin

Gone
Apr 4, 2006
Both the Far Right and the Far Left are leading this country to failure. We need a party of moderates and a national media that calls a liar a liar while they are interviewing them. Investigative reporting instead of mindless repeating of the party propoganda.

How can the far right do anything with the direction of the country? Talk that is ignored and ridiculed by the people in power?

-AEnubis- said:
"Value" is just an idea, and a willing sacrifice to save what is represents.

What? You can't honestly believe that, can you?

Balton said:
at least you got a big ego

And you are here why? Because it fun being part of the group?

Last edited:

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
Ok first the Gulf, then China felt left out, and now Michigan? At this point it seems like a game to see who can have the better oil spill.