Bot Behavior mutator needed

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

demoix

Jan 29, 2012
Hello,
im tired when i play deathmatch in ut2004 and all time bots first attacking me, instead ech other. So, can someone give me mutator witch makes bot attack first closest target, but not human!
Before half year i was downloaded this mutator , its called YMbots or somthing like this, but now i dont find it, please help :(

Arnox

UT99/2004 Mod Crazy
Mar 26, 2009
Beyond
Are you talking about the VampirusJR bots? The ones that were made even harder?

demoix

Jan 29, 2012
No. At ut2004 problem is bots always attacking human first when they see, like in team deathmatch i go with my teammate bot , and enemy bot saw us, so enemy attacking first me , not my team bot. This mutator should change bots priority to attack closest enemy first. (on default bots priority they attacking human first).

demoix

Jan 29, 2012
HOW FIX THE DAMN BOTS TARGETING HUMAN PLAYERS 1000% OF THE TIME?

Examlpe: Bot trying to shoot me from a distance, another bot
steps in and starts shooting me as well while stepping in front
of the other bot, who is still trying to shoot me, through the
other bot and ends up getting a frag for it.

Example: I come into a room, find 2 or 3 bots fighting it out, oh
**** I made a sound and now they all turn on me, LAME.

Any ideas?

meowcat

take a chance
Jun 7, 2001
YM Mod Bots was made by me to go along with my YARM mod (but could be used as a standalone mutator). I specifically adjusted the SquadAI code so that the bots would treat human players the same as other AI controlled players when assessing the threat they posed. I've attached it to this post.

Attachments

• ymModBotsUT2k4_meowcat_25Mar2011.zip
    7.9 KB · Views: 65

meowcat

take a chance
Jun 7, 2001
I don't know if it conflicts with the Chaos mod (it might). The only thing it does is checks for the TeamAIs for default gametypes and then swaps out the SquadAI class with the modified versions, the mutator does not actually swap out anything else.