Boredom in UEd..

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
Huh, since when do meshes drop real-time shadows from dynamic lights?.. Or block light per material?

It's all done with a trick obviously. These are movers I believe. Just look how he explained doing the first video.

No 227 is needed to do stuff like this.

But I guess we should wait until he explains it.

Last edited:

Creavion

Aug 27, 2005
Germany, Niedersachsen
Typical, instead of explaining us how this is supposed to work, he just posts the link and enjoys the "awesome, great" comments. He strings us along with that. I hate that. :rolleyes:

~Psycho~

Nov 10, 1999
That music in teh first video, it's not the original Neves Crossing is it? Where to download that remix?

~Psycho~

Nov 10, 1999
Never mind, I think it's just the second half... Very Good anyway! :)

So cool these old tracks. Perfect to acompany smashing through the Neve crossing, Krall gib bouncing to the beat...:rockon:

Last edited: