[BETA] New beta update

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

craze

Jan 27, 2005
alrighto, ill downlad this later, shrimp, you NEED to fix the 'anti spectate respawn i just died i wanna play who-haw' thingy(least i think thats what it is)

also, did you fix the spectate glitch where you cant rejoin from spectating? or where you die after rejoining if you somehow mange to rejoin? thanks.

ProjectX

Nicholas 'ProjectX' Udell - UnWheel Maps
Jan 9, 2004
Right behind you.
This is just a quick post from me so that you guys know I'm still alive. TES4: Oblivion is a soul-sucking demon that is both filled with quality and quantity! Damnit!

JACK SH!T

Evil Genius in a Nutshell
Sep 2, 2004
$n][pErMan said:
Uhh .. I dunno what you did in the code... but everything looks streached for me now... even after resetting the graphics in the game. The only time it looks normal is before I get in the car or right after turbo is done being used.
Yep, I have the same thing going on here too. Can's seem to fix it. All UT2k4 game modes seem to be affected.
Kindda like the screen is stuck in turbo view.

*EDIT*
I fixed with the "fov 90" tip, but now I have a new problem......Back to the "white screen" while useing turbo.......The only thing that I changed was the "fov 90"
Anyone know what the default feild of view setting is?

Last edited:

JamesBong

'JeeP' addict
Sep 18, 2002
oHIo
Visit site
stevenhorton said:
Hi Jack. There is no exact default, it it user set between 80 and 100 in the Player settings.
i thought its always been 90 default...

stevenhorton said:
in KBall there is a wierd 3d shadow in the shape of an X
i saw this too, but went to a blob (square) after it got out of middle of table (in billiards map...) in mesa map the blob is ever-changing little squares under the ball.... (i have shadows to blob and reflections off in settings)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i dont know if this is a server thing or not but, whenever i choose trainrace rally i always seem to spawn with the ("camo") car i had in the previous map and the car i want is on top of me. hit spec/join i get correct "camo" car but cannot move.... put in a "reconnect" command and i got the car normally.... but my previous spawn is still there and it might even have a character in it.

i am still getting the out of control slip'n slide whenever you let off the gas at very high speeds.... seems worse with the less damage your car has :(