1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[BETA] New beta update

Discussion in 'Editing' started by Shrimp, May 1, 2006.

1. craze

craze New Member

alrighto, ill downlad this later, shrimp, you NEED to fix the 'anti spectate respawn i just died i wanna play who-haw' thingy(least i think thats what it is)

also, did you fix the spectate glitch where you cant rejoin from spectating? or where you die after rejoining if you somehow mange to rejoin? thanks.

2. ProjectX

ProjectX Nicholas 'ProjectX' Udell - UnWheel Maps

This is just a quick post from me so that you guys know I'm still alive. TES4: Oblivion is a soul-sucking demon that is both filled with quality and quantity! Damnit!

3. stevenhorton

stevenhorton Not of this World

I have realtime shadows disabled, but in KBall there is a wierd 3d shadow in the shape of an X.

4. JACK SH!T

JACK SH!T Evil Genius in a Nutshell

Yep, I have the same thing going on here too. Can's seem to fix it. All UT2k4 game modes seem to be affected.
    Kindda like the screen is stuck in turbo view.

*EDIT*
    I fixed with the "fov 90" tip, but now I have a new problem......Back to the "white screen" while useing turbo.......The only thing that I changed was the "fov 90"
    Anyone know what the default feild of view setting is?

Last edited: May 20, 2006
  5. stevenhorton

stevenhorton Not of this World

Hi Jack. There is no exact default, it it user set between 80 and 100 in the Player settings.

6. JamesBong

JamesBong 'JeeP' addict

i thought its always been 90 default...

i saw this too, but went to a blob (square) after it got out of middle of table (in billiards map...) in mesa map the blob is ever-changing little squares under the ball.... (i have shadows to blob and reflections off in settings)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    i dont know if this is a server thing or not but, whenever i choose trainrace rally i always seem to spawn with the ("camo") car i had in the previous map and the car i want is on top of me. hit spec/join i get correct "camo" car but cannot move.... put in a "reconnect" command and i got the car normally.... but my previous spawn is still there and it might even have a character in it.

i am still getting the out of control slip'n slide whenever you let off the gas at very high speeds.... seems worse with the less damage your car has :(

7. JamesBong

JamesBong 'JeeP' addict

Happy Belated birthday Shrimp ! :cheers: