Best outdoor UT maps?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Evil_Cope

For the Win, motherfather!
Aug 24, 2001
Originally posted by DavidM
gah
stop it already, or I'm gonna report it to a moderator!!
"he's posting ghey pics"

youd rather i posted pics of, say, small soldiers? or pahgio?

dead clown

self-righteous ****0r
Nov 5, 2001
ireland
Visit site
akuma, why do you bother posting here? all you ever seem to do is dump hatred and childish sarcasm on anything anyone says. you don't make maps anymore, why not just go away? i mean seriously, you're a bit old for this aren't you? the same goes for davidm more or less, i suppose it's possible he actually has a well developed, sophisticated sense of humour and it's simply lost in the translation. surely no one person could find the same joke funny for so long.

meh.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Originally posted by dead clown
akuma, why do you bother posting here? all you ever seem to do is dump hatred and childish sarcasm on anything anyone says. you don't make maps anymore, why not just go away? i mean seriously, you're a bit old for this aren't you? the same goes for davidm more or less, i suppose it's possible he actually has a well developed, sophisticated sense of humour and it's simply lost in the translation. surely no one person could find the same joke funny for so long.

meh.

I have been talking to davidM over icq and he is in german like he is in english. But if you dislike that ignore him!

Evil_Cope

For the Win, motherfather!
Aug 24, 2001

meh.

indeed.

Akuma

Deacon Massif
Mar 4, 2000
Visit site
Oh fuck off you holier-than-thou gimp, and take Cope with you - if you don't like the train-wreck of latter-day NCBBS then go somewhere else. The pair of you contribute less than nothing to the BBS or the 'community' but you seem to see yourselves as somehow morally superior to the other wankers posting here.

See the irony, it works both ways.

If 'making maps' was necessary qualiftication for posting here then what are you doing here? Last thing I saw from you was some pitiable Team Fortress clone over a year ago.

Group hug? :D

dead clown

self-righteous ****0r
Nov 5, 2001
ireland
Visit site
oooh, someone's touchy.

my point is, though i may have stopped inflicting my medicore attempts at mapping on the community, i don't clog the place up with ill natured, juvenile jokes at other people's expense.

p.s. YOU SMELL LIKE BOOGERS.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Originally posted by @kuma
Oh fuck off you holier-than-thou gimp, and take Cope with you - if you don't like the train-wreck of latter-day NCBBS then go somewhere else. The pair of you contribute less than nothing to the BBS or the 'community' but you seem to see yourselves as somehow morally superior to the other wankers posting here.

See the irony, it works both ways.

If 'making maps' was necessary qualiftication for posting here then what are you doing here? Last thing I saw from you was some pitiable Team Fortress clone over a year ago.

Group hug? :D

didnt I cry loud enough? I want lots of hugs and kisses too... but than you are male an well... thats not the sort of love I am looking for...

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
oooh, someone's touchy.

my point is, though i may have stopped inflicting my medicore attempts at mapping on the community, i don't clog the place up with ill natured, juvenile jokes at other people's expense.

p.s. YOU SMELL LIKE BOOGERS.

and still you are making fun of that clown :p

Akuma

Deacon Massif
Mar 4, 2000
Visit site
not at all, I just dislike self-righteous cunt0rs. Of which you and that shambling excuse for a human being Cope are 2 very fine examples.

but if you've appointed yourself arbiter of the NCBBS I wish you luck - I'm sure the other posters here take as much notice of you as everyone else in your life does.

'meh'

go away oh self pitying lamer.

no, its not self pity - David's just used to lamers like you trying to score cheap points off him, which is quite frankly something I can live without :)

carry on.