Best outdoor UT maps?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

dead clown

self-righteous ****0r
Nov 5, 2001
ireland
Visit site
yeah well, like i said....

<back on topic>

the UT engine isn't especially well suited to outdoor maps but if you must have some the best i've seen have been made for infiltration. the ones in the official map pack are ass-ugly terraedit jobs but there have been some very nice user made ones that consist of lowish poly terrain and very little else. some of the ones with the rising sun sky boxes and lighting are really very pretty. more or less all inf custom made maps can be found at real maps

of course to play them you have to put up with INF's patented "little old granny" motion system which personally does my head in.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Originally posted by @kuma

no hugs for you, you randy little german

I was used to pay you! As long as you are a arcade machine running any of the bubble bobble serie :p

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
A Haiku

Dead Clown humps guys and
Gets it in their eys and does
Not apologize.

dead clown, you hump guys.

Evil_Cope

For the Win, motherfather!
Aug 24, 2001
blah blah busstop blah blah picking on you blah blah @kuma?

whatever :)

digital-warrior

Awake...
Nov 3, 2001
tx
Visit site
Actually, I like DavidM's Maps...Granted that a lot of people over hype(i think thats what i'm trying to say) his maps, which usually leads Lamers(the ones who couldnt subtract a cube if their life depended on it) to bash his maps for having the same textures, and whatever else they can think of.
But, I gotta give the guy credit...even after all the bashing he still puts out good quality maps, with great flow, regardless of what people say.

In my own opinion, of course.....see sig if ya gotta prob with that...:D

JTRipper

Chimpus Maximus
Sep 12, 2001
Denial
www.planetunreal.com
Originally posted by dead clown
akuma, why do you bother posting here? all you ever seem to do is dump hatred and childish sarcasm on anything anyone says. you don't make maps anymore, why not just go away? i mean seriously, you're a bit old for this aren't you? the same goes for davidm more or less, i suppose it's possible he actually has a well developed, sophisticated sense of humour and it's simply lost in the translation. surely no one person could find the same joke funny for so long.

meh.

DavidM does actually have a sophisticated sense of humor, and I don't think it gets lost in the translation. You might see him online as {NC}WhippingBoy.

And although when Akuma opens his mouth it's most often to take a bite out of something, more often than not he has a good point. Sometimes it's just senseless flaming, but it keeps NC warm (if not fuzzy). ;) I think he has issues, but hell, so do I.

Akuma

Deacon Massif
Mar 4, 2000
Visit site
Good grief let it die already, I think it's been established that everyone involved in this thread is a bit of an arse

i don't clog the place up with ill natured, juvenile jokes at other people's expense.

And a good thing too. It's bad enough that you inflict your dreary personality on us, the thought of someone as terminally dull as you attempting humor is enough to give small children nightmares. :p