>Bees Vs Goats< [READ THIS] the match time will be posted in this thread!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

dXII][Pa

FABRICATI DIEM, PVNC
Jan 3, 2004
I'm more or less waiting on the team captains to decide a time here. Just set a time and a place and we'll see who can make it.

dXII][Pa

FABRICATI DIEM, PVNC
Jan 3, 2004
As neither captain has posted anything in this thread I guess I won't be up until 2 am to wait for a game that is "maybe".

Raffi_B

Administrator
Oct 27, 2002
USA
It's been pretty constant with the Bees. We have at least 3 guys on every night, but no Goats are to be found.

I don't want to sound like a jerk, but this is getting ridiculous :hmm:

Jun 23, 2004
www.jumpinjuggernuts.com
Team:
Raffi_B
Gunker
Turns2Ashes
::VeC::CBA
DxII][Pa
Briachiae

Team:
Funkblast
[ME]BooGiTyBoY
Antimatter
CyberSirius
DaveTheInsane

So Antimatter is available almost every evening (atleast on weekends?)but has to be early and arranged..
I'm almost available every Wednesday-Sunday evening if it is arranged before hand.
What about the rest of yas. What times are you available.

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
Dave has been MIA since he signed up, so count him out. I don't recollect seeing CBA post too much, and assuming Pa won't be able to make it due to the whole across-the-ocean thing, there's still four on each team. I see no reason why we can't do this thing 3v3 or 4v4 on a weekend in the early afternoon.

Though, my luck, we'll decide to do it this weekend or next, and I won't have my computer due to Spring Break. I'll still be able to play, but it'll be on my mom's sh*tty MX440 computer. Oh well. As long as we get this thing over with already.