>Bees Vs Goats< [READ THIS] the match time will be posted in this thread!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Jun 23, 2004
www.jumpinjuggernuts.com
I decided to make a thread that we can set a date and time for our tourney match in. Because, other methods of finding a time when every one is available and communicating it to everyone aren't working atm. The mutually agreeable tourney time will eventually be posted on here. So just tell us when you available and when you think other people are available. PMs work too, but can be really confusing. This way everyone is on the same page.

Last edited:

Raffi_B

Administrator
Oct 27, 2002
USA
I contacted Gil. He said he's going to be busy this weekend, and that Antimatter won't be able to make it.

Looks like another week of waiting...

Skold

Sexy!
Aug 10, 2000
i was under the impression some changes would be made to the tourney, based on another thread:

Renegade Retard said:
Alright everyone, Haarg, Boogity and I did some work tonight (2/3), and we're trying to formulate a plan to get this resolved. Hopefully we'll have some info for you this weekend, first of next week at the latest.

The important thing we need from the community and the players involved in the tournament is to not give up. We knew we'd have to tweak this thing as we went along. Please, keep playing the games, and we'll have some of this stuff ironed out soon.

Not so?

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
Arrrg, let's just play and so we can get this tourney going again. 3v3, 4v4, 1v1, I don't care! Let's do this sh*t already!

Jun 23, 2004
www.jumpinjuggernuts.com
Are there enough people able to make it this weekend? I have 4 days off starting with tomorrow. And I'll be available anytime after 5 pm EST on all weekdays except on Mondays and Tuesdays as long as it's scheduled.

Last edited:

Skold

Sexy!
Aug 10, 2000
Renegade Retard said:
Yes, so, but it's a big change, and it's taking time to work out the details. It won't prevent this match from being played.

k man - just asking! thx for all your hard work on this!

Renegade Retard

Defender of the newbie
Dec 18, 2002
TX
Visit site
Hyrulian Hero said:
Can we just start the first games of the other game types now so there'll at least be something to do? :)

Rankings for each game type is based on the results of the previous one, so it's not possible from a scoring standpoint.

However, if you're team isn't waiting on these two teams, you can go ahead and play your second round of the TDM bracket.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
I thought we were playing rounds and that was why everyone was waiting. Was this not so?

DaBeatard

Mr.How
Nov 20, 2002
Visit site
This is getting ridiculous. We're over a month and a half into this and you guys haven't even played your first round?!? How many years are we planning to play this tournament for?

Renegade Retard

Defender of the newbie
Dec 18, 2002
TX
Visit site
DaBeatard said:
How many years are we planning to play this tournament for?

;)

I know that part of the hold ups have been rosters and getting people active. Get this match played, and I promise you, the roster situation will be addressed soon.