Be Smart, don't Vote Republican (says new Canadian study)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Hermskii

www.Hermskii.com
Apr 13, 2003
Houston
Hermskii.com
UGGGHHH! Is it really that hard? I think it really was. Some of my best friends are liberals. I don't sit there and fight with them. I don't make them uncomfortable. My friends and I don't think less of each other because we don't share political views. We can actually have political discussions.

I have tried real hard to tone it down. You have to admit my approach is ridiculously softer than it has been in the past. I'm not blasting "or haven't recently" anybody for their political views. I have tried to ask some pretty freaking simple questions and also clearly stated my intentions from the beginning of this most recent effort. If you don't want to be a part of it I invite you to ignore it. I'm not trolling, or calling out anybody. This was the same as if I said hey, I think I noticed lately that everyone who continues to chew their gum while talking to me seems to be someone who would be good in retail sales. I never said this questionnaire pinned down anyone in anyway in a negative way.

I was just trying to see if their was a correlation. Yeah! That's it. It was a light investigation of correlation in regards to the common person's political reaction towards certain celebrities who they feel are oppositely politically motivated. How is that!

I'm going to go ahead and call an end to this. If you contributed, thank you. I have gathered enough information to form my conclusion. Thanks again.

Let's focus again back to *beep* *beep* sounds.

Hermskii

www.Hermskii.com
Apr 13, 2003
Houston
Hermskii.com
The new world is coming people! It will really start to happen when Obama wins again and I'm starting to think he will win again! Most people here must be thrilled! That is solely directed to the people in the USA that can vote.

Where is this forum based out of? I honestly don't know. To be clear; what I'm asking here is this: Who owns this forum? Who pays for it to run? What country does that person(s) live in and what country is this forum's actual server in. Does anybody know off-hand? Do I have to look it up?

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
This forum is based in and runs out of the USA. Our hosting is provided for free by AtomicGamer. They literally don't give a crap what goes on in this forum.

As far as who owns the forum, it's pretty much a triumvirate of Haarg, hal and I, I guess.

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
This forum is based in and runs out of the USA. Our hosting is provided for free by AtomicGamer. They literally don't give a crap what goes on in this forum.

As far as who owns the forum, it's pretty much a triumvirate of Haarg, hal and I, I guess.

What did you do with QAPete!?!?!?:mad:

Hermskii

www.Hermskii.com
Apr 13, 2003
Houston
Hermskii.com
Thank you Sir_Brizz. That was what I asked for. BUF totally rules BTW. Thanks for keeping it here and running. I think this place and U.A. were my first two UT forums. I've been in some other forums here talking strictly UT stuff. I found this one a while back but did not frequent it till lately. I mostly enjoy the best video thread and the best pictures thread. This one is good too. I think BUF is a mandatory forum for all UT players. I just wondering about who owned it and all of that because it has lots of non-American members. I was also shocked by how well they new our politics. It made me wonder if this was an American forum or not.

I'm tired. I'm going to bed. Long live BUF and UT!

cryptophreak

unbalanced
Jul 2, 2011
I realize this has nothing to do with the thread (and furthermore I never thank anyone for anything), but to brizz, hal, and Haarg... thank you guys. I'm 23 and I've been on BuF since I was 13. I think it's fair to say that who I am as a person was shaped by this place. It's fantastic to see it still going.

Carry on.

FuLLBLeeD

fart
Jan 23, 2008
Kansas
awwsmack.org

He's looney for sure but the "I can relate to black people, I owned slaves!" is still crazier then this.

I think scumbag is a better word to describe him.

I was also shocked by how well they new our politics. It made me wonder if this was an American forum or not.

I'm tired. I'm going to bed. Long live BUF and UT!

You'll find that people living outside of the US are more informed about our politics then people living inside the US. This is not something, as a country, we should be proud of. I stopped reading CNN and started reading Al Jazeera for my news. Especially when Whitney Houston died and the news networks would not stop talking about her for for an entire week.

Last edited:

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
If you want to be a new posting person, then PM me. It's a long road to admin :p