Barack Obama is the Antichrist

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latent Image

Bring the rain!
Jun 3, 2001
Zer0's Anus
Eventually when it will turn out to be true and 3rd world war begins or something, I bet you all would be laughing still, won't you?
It isn't just because he is black, go and vote him, no. He's just using that, the opportunity to be first black american president. I'm not racist or prejudiced against minorities either, but they seem to be.
That doesn't mean if some insane megalomaniacal person jumps for the opportunity that he will be good president. Even if he won't trigger anything, he can't be a good president because of how he acts, he doesn't even support america much i have seen some video where all other politicians had hand on their chest (while there was someone singing the) and obama as the only one just swinged to the wing like if it was some....
are you sure you really want person like that?
He's just brainwashing people.

Have you seen bush?

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
Now there will be build the american radar system, one antimissiles radar in czech republic, actually that radar is dangerous, not to mention it will endanger the rare animals that live in the area it is going to be built as its dangerous even for the surroundings, but the ray, if reflected from airplane or anything, it was proved it can instantly kill a person and the radar itself, it will only make us target, it was proved its rather useless and would be too late to stop the missiles, now what about Obama becomes president and he will only use it against us and abuse it, just look what is happening, even some of the situation at Georgia or whatever, do you think they won't push that over?

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Well, in my opinion, Obama is dangerous and I don't care about politics at all, but it just brought me attention that all of that and he reminds me of hitler seriously and then I googled and even found videos that even other people think same.
He just gets many people rethink all that and he in fact gets against likeness and triggers something beyond, some people are weak to feel it, but from absolutelly independand sources who have not heard even about this i can hear simmilar things.

If he will gain power, it can cause even next world war and who knows if he will not abuse the radar systems that is going to be build.

I mean this is serious and the stupidity of people will never end that way, now people are more passive, all passive defenses everywhere at everything, but that ****ing leads to nowhere and people get upset if bringing some personal proofs and such things and some forums deleting evidnce, i mean this has nothing to do with this, but it shows the mentality, the mentality that is weak and wrong. Something must be done.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SZwCmx1sqQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTp_atr2G9E
etc etc

I can't believe you're actually that gullible. And that first movie in particular, is one of the dumbest I've ever seen. It really hurts watching that kind of stupidity.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Now there will be build the american radar system, one antimissiles radar in czech republic, actually that radar is dangerous, not to mention it will endanger the rare animals that live in the area it is going to be built as its dangerous even for the surroundings, but the ray, if reflected from airplane or anything, it was proved it can instantly kill a person and the radar itself, it will only make us target, it was proved its rather useless and would be too late to stop the missiles, now what about Obama becomes president and he will only use it against us and abuse it, just look what is happening, even some of the situation at Georgia or whatever, do you think they won't push that over?

It has been proven time and time again that headwear tailored from tinfoil will save you from deadly governmental radar death rays. You can even make tiny helmets for all those rare woodland critters czech hasn't killed yet.

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
I can't believe you're actually that gullible. And that first movie in particular, is one of the dumbest I've ever seen. It really hurts watching that kind of stupidity.

I just picked up random videos showing the hitler comparsion, the first one is kinda stupid though.

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
Yeah, it's a level of stupid I won't even attempt to debate with.

Leo, when even the other right-wingers on BuF won't back you up, you must be wrong.

OK I will stop, but I want to make your faces to smile like that when some war begins out of that, really I do.
Right wingers? hah

Captain_Tea

Jan 22, 2008
There have been many antichrists, like Hitler for instance. Barak Husein Obama is a douche and I wouldn't vote for him if he was the only candidate. My wife and I are extremely Pro-Life. I could never support anyone who backs the mass infanticide that is abortion.

Al

Reaper
Jun 21, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
There have been many antichrists, like Hitler for instance. Barak Husein Obama is a douche and I wouldn't vote for him if he was the only candidate. My wife and I are extremely Pro-Life. I could never support anyone who backs the mass infanticide that is abortion.

That's Barack Hussein Obama. He's a Christian. And I don't think you noticed, but abortion is still legal under Bush.

Captain_Tea

Jan 22, 2008
That's Barack Hussein Obama. He's a Christian. And I don't think you noticed, but abortion is still legal under Bush.

Sorry for misspelling his name :rolleyes:. He is not the same brand of Christian that I am. I've seen the type of church he frequented for many years and now all of the sudden tries to distance himself from. Abortion may still be legal under Bush, but Bush doesn't make laws, he only proposes them and signs Congresses bills into law. Where Bush is important for the Pro-Life cause is he has appointed Pro-Life judges and can sign Pro-Life legislation into law. Obama wouldn't do that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.