Attn: Guild Wars players...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

«BuA»Lurker_71

Thë Möñkëÿ Kïñg
Dec 15, 2002
Wha?
«BuA»Lurker_71 said:
Probably going to need help on Galrath... I went without warriors and got creamed about 3/4 of the way there.

Nevermind that... I got it.
Only quest (that I know of, 1/3 of Kryta is still "fogged") I still need is the Signet of Capture quest... but I might save that til I get to where my elite blood skill is (Life Transfer).
3k til 19... and it's looking like I won't be on til later tonight. :rolleyes: But I'll have Factions... just won't get to play it til 11 or 12 or so...

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
I bought the Factions Pre order which came with a Key. This let you play Factions 24Hours Early. Then today you need to enter new Key from New Game. Your Charactor will still be there. Just saw this news on Guru.

Factions to Offer Special Extended Head Start Event - As a special surprise "thank you" gift to Guild Wars fans for their support of the Guild Wars Factions Pre-order, we offer an opportunity to play Factions during a new Extended Head Start Event! This event will be open to those who already have enabled a Factions Pre-order access key, and those who do so before the planned end of the Head Start Event (11:59 p.m. PDT on April 28th or 6:59 GMT on April 29th). The Extended Head Start Event will pick up where the initial event ends, and will run for an additional three days. The Extended Head Start Event will end at 11:59 p.m. PDT on May 1 (6:59 GMT May 2).

Don't have to Rush out and buy it tonite.. LOL

«BuA»Lurker_71

Thë Möñkëÿ Kïñg
Dec 15, 2002
Wha?
TAZTG said:
Don't have to Rush out and buy it tonite.. LOL

Err... yeah I do... after tonight I won't have a vehicle.

Glad to know that it was just me thinking that Factions came out a day early for pre-orders... God knows my mind has been busy enough lately.

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
WoW!! Talk about some fun reading.. Was we NooB's are what?? Its cool reading back through old threads and checking out how we figured games out together. Talk about some Team Work. Everyone helped Everyone Out, Go team «BuA»!!

Shattered_Steel

Birthed of Destruction
Mar 9, 2002
Kettering, OH
Aha! I forgot about when I moved from Columbus I was without internet for two months. That's what killed my big push on Guild Wars. Goes to show you that gaming is all about momentum.