Assault server - utvote4.7 disabled at end of map

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Killinya

[BBF]Killinya
Feb 2, 2004
[BBF] Runs 2 servers, Onslaught & Assault. Since UT2Vote.Multi is not listed as standard, the onslaught server uses votex and Assault uses vote.multi (to assaults deterimient)

At the end of each map on the assault server, if noone is on, and you join. the "game" is over and Mapvote keys are not enabled, nor is it available via the standard menu. If you are on at the end of "game", you can hot key up mapvote and change maps. (note it does not popup, and I have not disabled it.

Can someone tell me why it "hangs" like that?

Attached is a copy of the ini...less pws of course

Attachments

• Copy of ut-ass2004.ini.txt
    51.9 KB · Views: 13

ProAsm

Mar 20, 2002
www.proasm.com
Yes we know about this - sorry for that.
It does not hang - it just has a very long time out, I think 10 minutes.

Mail me and I'll send you a current beta with this problem fixed.

info@ut2vote.com

Btw, if you only use 2 servers, why not use 2 System folders, makes life a lot easier until Epic whitelist UT2VoteXMulti in 48.

hmishima

Sep 10, 2004
ProAsm said:
Yes we know about this - sorry for that.
It does not hang - it just has a very long time out, I think 10 minutes.

Mail me and I'll send you a current beta with this problem fixed.

info@ut2vote.com

Btw, if you only use 2 servers, why not use 2 System folders, makes life a lot easier until Epic whitelist UT2VoteXMulti in 48.

ProAsm, do you have an ETA on 4.8? My AS server is doing the same thing as his...I'd just as soon wait if it's going to be short rather than use a the beta and then upgrade again.

sh0V3l

Oct 23, 2003
hmishima said:
ProAsm, do you have an ETA on 4.8? My AS server is doing the same thing as his...I'd just as soon wait if it's going to be short rather than use a the beta and then upgrade again.

hmishima check your pm's :)