Arrr! What's your pirate name???

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
Iron James Flint

A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you a tough person. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

anaemic

she touch your penis?
Jan 7, 2002
london, uk
Mad John Vane

Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. You tend to blend into the background occaisionally, but that's okay, because it's much easier to sneak up on people and disembowel them that way. Arr!

_Zd_Phoenix_

Queen of BuFdom
May 1, 2001
Over the street. With binoculars.
Visit site
Discord said:
Apparently my pirate name is:

Vicious Amazingly Hilarious Foreign 404 Error The Terror Of The High Seas!!!

Haha! course would be funnier if you weren't a lazy incompetant who couldn't be arsed to read all of 7 posts to discover a working link! Arr!

So I dub thee ****beard, may all who sail in her try to avoid catching herpes.

I was another rackem...

Captain William Rackham
Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr

Da Spadger

Insert stupid title here.
Jul 16, 2004
Bloody William Kidd

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

W0RF

BuF Greeter, News Bagger
Apr 19, 2002
Columbus, OH
Visit site
AARRRRRR, my pirate name is "Access Denied (authentication_failed)"

(will edit when I am away from the sinister work Intarweb filter)

Turret 49

Doomer at heart
Jun 26, 2004
Mad Davy Flint
Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

:hmm:

Freon

Braaaaiinss...
Jan 27, 2002
France
www.3dfrags.com
Mad James Kidd

"Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!"

EDIT: argh..

Dirty Jack Bonney

You're the pirate everyone else wants to throw in the ocean -- not to get rid of you, you understand; just to get rid of the smell. You can be a little bit unpredictable, but a pirate's life is far from full of certainties, so that fits in pretty well. Arr!

Time to take a bathe!

Last edited:

SomewhatSuicidal

Wasn't in exile
Nov 25, 2004
Oxford, Mississippi
My pirate name is:

Iron Roger Rackham

A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since your a tough person. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

I like.

Last edited:

das_ben

Concerned.
Feb 11, 2000
Teutonia
Your pirate name is: Black James Kidd.

Like anyone confronted with the harshness of robbery on the high seas, you can be pessimistic at times. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!