Anyone interested in doing a short "announcer voice"?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

gopostal

Jan 19, 2006
EDIT: Scratch the request. I posted to reddit and actually got a legit voice-over guy to respond. He's already sent me the files. Yay internet community :)

If you are interested in this I would like to have several clear versions of the phrase "Winner winner chicken dinner" to be imported and used in my current project to replace the default "Congratulations, you're the winner". My voice and annunciation are just complete shit since I'm missing part of my jaw and my teeth or I'd just do it and rinse it out in Cool Edit Pro.

If you've got decent audio capture and you can get a clear and crisp recording I'd love to have it. You'll get full voice credits and if it's really good I'll throw something you want from amazon your way for taking the trouble. Accents are fine, I just would like it to be free of background noise and have good quality.

Message me if you want more info. Thanks guys!

Last edited: