1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Any old school INFers still around?

Discussion in 'General Infiltration Discussion' started by Chronic, Jun 11, 2010.

1. Logan6

Logan6 TC Vet

Just waiting for a new good game to come around. I was a vet of this game, True Combat, Urban Terror, and somewhat Arma2 - Ace2.

Rainbow Six: Siege looks promising. Just have to mod it. Hate to say it, but NOT impressed with GB. Too old an engine.

Crysis Wars was good, but that's gone too. Most new games SUCK.

2. Psychomorph

Psychomorph  

UE4 is aging fast.

3. punitore

punitore Member

heey guys! i'm about to reinstall infiltration, i just need to know if someone still play it !
    my skype: d-legion, same steam.
    no game is like INF, we need it !

4. Psychomorph

Psychomorph  

Unfortunately TDM and DTAS (let alone EAS :() are not played, because there aren't enough regulars, but there are sometimes co-op games (playing Unreal SP maps) taking place on Stinkmarder's server.

5. punitore

punitore Member

Its soooo sad !! not even 1 single TDM server....i saw two coop server...what about convert one to TDM ?

EDIT: i play insurgency and other games, but seriously...noone its even near the good old INF !
    if someone can explain how make a public server i will try make a TDM, just to rememebr old times ! everyone is invited !

6. Logan6

Logan6 TC Vet

Meh. Haven't played the Siege Beta yet, but I'm hearing an earfull about how bad it is. What happened? Are we and the True Combat players the only ones who liked gritty realism?

7. Phienyx

Phienyx New Member

Hello all. This is the account formerly known as {GD}Ghost (of the Ghost Dogs). I seem to have lost my account with the software change. If anyone has any ideas on how I can recover my account, any tips would be appreciated. I attempted to reach out to the admins, but I do not know how successful I'll be with that.

Has anyone tried out the Steam Early Access version of Squad yet? For those who are not familiar, Squad is a game being developed by some of those who were involved with the mod Project: Reality. I encourage anyone who was a fan of Infiltration or P:R to check it out. It would be cool to get a group of former INF players together to play this.

8. Fat Marrow

Fat Marrow Vegetable

Hey Ghost,

I haven't tried out Squad but I will check it out. In the meantime I'm engaged with another shooter with a similarly tactical background - Ground Branch. The public stuff is not advanced but things have moved on a lot behind the scenes and it's starting to come together. Zeep and Psychomorph and a few others are also involved at the moment, and I'm reworking my Gatehouse map (for starters) for when the mod stuff is released.

Ground branch here: http://www.groundbranch.com/introduction/

Work in progress of my new Gatehouse map here: http://www.blackfootstudios.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8135&st=100

Hope to play with you somewhere, somehow soon though :)

9. pdxKalsunMK

pdxKalsunMK New Member

[PDX]Kalsun...MK here (I can't remember the email I used to register here). I miss the old days. #2.85.5forlyfe

10. [PDX]Kalsun...MK

[PDX]Kalsun...MK God

Haha! Thanks to Sir_Brizz I'm back into my old account!

11. Sir_Brizz

Sir_Brizz Administrator Staff Member

No problem :)