1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Anticheat tools on infgermany.de

Discussion in 'Infiltration Online' started by ExBeginner, Nov 15, 2004.

1. Neabit

Neabit New Member

That is not so simple. Some uscript cheats must activate for see radar and use aimbot. But if you dont know how i can you send cheatfile you see nothing and include it to UTDC.

And normal user dont know why he kick from server. He see only he have hacked packages but he dont know which. Thus he must conntact serveradmin for ask him. This all needs many time and he can't play on server although he is perhaps innocent.

I think is much better only log him, check up why and tell him what he must do. This need 5 minutes for me to check up and 5 minutes for him to replace the file.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2005
  2. geogob

geogob Koohii o nomimasu ka?

No no, I didn't see it as a personal attack... how could I see that as a personal attack... I don't get it. I just don't like people with active criticism turning down good solution without bringing forth any reasons or alternatives.

Your reason is good. Yes, we will never be able to spot a determined cheater, just like we will never stop a true hacker. But must of the crooks out there have no idea how to do what they do. They just take some userfriendly tool, launch it and *tada*… they are cheating. Don’t ask them to do anything more fancy.

So by using tools like that, you block most of them out. It is true that some will find a way through, even with those common tools. NTKB and Derelan showed us that very well. And that is why NTKB and Derelan showed it to us… so people like neabit and Odie3 can check what’s happening and find a way to block it.

Just like with virus and hackers… you can’t say that the majority of the users on The Internet are hackers nor distribute viruses. Then again, fighting them off is an ongoing task. It’s not because there are not a lot of them that you don’t want to keep ‘em out.

But thanks for explaining your point. That was the only thing I was waiting for following your first remark :p

Last edited: Mar 5, 2005
  3. Pipe_Dream

Pipe_Dream 3-time World Champion Bowler

hi guy's thanks to the powers that be, I'm back!!!!!!

4. Nukeproof

Nukeproof n1

In days of the almighty internet it just takes patience and some search engines to come up with "how to's" on building a nuclear bomb, invading mars or get rid of dead bodies after murder... let alone downloading aimbots. :hmm:

5. {GD}Odie3

{GD}Odie3 You Give Odie a Boner

Getting some timeout issues with players... is there a way to increase the timeout value? I assume in the ini file but what is that number. In seconds and what is the max value?

6. Neabit

Neabit New Member

With sfrequency = 30 and cfrequency = 5 we have still from time to time timeouts.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2005
  7. Vega-don

Vega-don arreté pour detention de tomate prohibée

man im disapointed with the cheating..
    plus i cant connect with all that utc 1.16 bull ****.. thats because of cheaters .

i know ntkb isnt a cheater. thats obvious. he just plays a lot and has the natural instinct of infer.. i watched him playing alot.

i think the best way to counter cheaters is to watch them when your dead. watch the other players. sure a radar is hard to detect but aimbot should be easy

8. Nukeproof

Nukeproof n1

Try to install UTDC manually.

A temporary problem is that UTDC1.5 and 1.6 kind of interfere with another. (and both have their pros a & cons)

We'll hopefully get a 1.7 {soon} that has the combined advantages of both.

P.S. There are players reported within UTDC logfiles I'd never guess they used hacks (caus they basically suck ;) )

In the end its always the best who are suspecpected

9. - Lich -

- Lich - New Member

LOL?!

10. CFA

CFA The Cult Of Personalities

wow, this is gay.all this time ive seen people swing around corners and shoot 100 meter kills strafing were people hackin.i knew there was no way in hell these people could do this.anyways,let the people cheat if they want to cheat.when you find the cheaters, report them so that they can be banned from every INF server.

11. Pipe_Dream

Pipe_Dream 3-time World Champion Bowler

only a couple of weeks late :)

12. Taque

Taque Custom User Title

CFA, I hope you realize there are some people on Germany who just have the ping and (some semblence of :p) skill to swing around and make those shots. I'm not going to get into the realism of this or whatever, but regardless, they exist.

Hell if my ping was 40 or something, I'd probably be not too bad of a shot myself. ;)

13. Crowze

Crowze Bird Brain

Exactly. It's often difficult to distinguish between a cheater and someone who is good a predicting where the enemy will be.