Another request [INUYASHA] Skin

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
SaD said:
That remembers me on the good ol´days of the Gamerforums .
We had a clan founded there and played Webtourney - the textbased Unrealtournament Game .

Don't know it - maybe it was b4 I was born :lol:

And Chaos doesn't the master have to turn us to the dark side? ;)

SaD

Skincollecting Fanatic
Sep 6, 2003
Germany
skincity.beyondunreal.com
BeyondUnreal WebTourney is here : WebTouney

As I said it was quit fun .It was created to kill the time all had to wait for the UT2003-Release .After UT2003 was released it wasn´t very active , so we stopped playing it.

Last edited:

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
Ahh must investigate further ;)

PS those Necris2 are nice I read the whole thread on Atari before getting them and the Juggs are my fav :tup:

Last edited:
Aug 2, 2004
Necris are sweet. Webtourney.... text based...game!?!?! Kidding I know what they are but my games are visual and my text is the forums :p.

Aug 2, 2004
It looked like fun but with ut out and readily playable and D3 out as well its hard to really say I would rather play that. Though given the right mind set I would :D.

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
SaD said:
And waiting for Duke Nukem forever and ever and ever and.... :lol:

:clap: :D

Duke was my fav game ever when it came out and at this stage I don't care if 'forever' comes out at all... I'd say everyone's lost interest at this stage unless when/if it does come out it really knocks our socks off.

The developers aren't helping by saying 'when it's done' either :)